naturebob

How bout them Devils!

The Kansas game was one of ASUs best wins in the last 30 years. Cats have had dozens of wins like that and better over the last 30 years. Should be fun Dec 30th. Go Cats

• Like 3

Iggy hasn't had a better career than Hardin. He has been a role player. Hardin is a star. I'm not neccesarily a fan of Hardin but would build My team around him versus Andre......BOB!

NBA Finals MVP, who shut down Lebron, say what you want, but he performed the biggest when the stakes where the biggest. Any stat in the regular season is just that- the regular season.

Iggy hasn't had a better career than Hardin. He has been a role player. Hardin is a star. I'm not neccesarily a fan of Hardin but would build My team around him versus Andre......BOB!

NBA Finals MVP, who shut down Lebron, say what you want, but he performed the biggest when the stakes where the biggest. Any stat in the regular season is just that- the regular season.

Talk about digging up history...

Lol, it's easy to get the UA basketball fans riled up. It's still very early in the season. Do I think ASU will be top 5 towards the end of the season? No. Do I think UA will be outside of the top 10? Probably not. But it's fun to see ASU doing well in a sport that they have almost always struggled in. It makes the rivalry more interesting for sure. I can guarantee you UA is not looking at the Devils as 2 easy wins on their schedule like they normally do. I enjoy the friendly banter too :)

• Like 2

Unless he suffers some freak injury Harden will probably end up in the Hall of Fame. Anyone from Zona in the HOF?

Best players by sport to come through Arizona:

Football = T Suggs

Basketball = J Harden

Baseball = B Bonds

Golf = P Michelson

I think Zona might have us in softball, women's gymnastics and women's golf

• Like 1

Thank you Casey, you just proved my point. I gave you 4 names and your only response was about steroids. Even without PEDs, Bonds would still have been a Hall of Famer and the best baseball player to come out of the state of AZ.

42TO30

• Like 1

Take the juice away, and where does Bonds rank?

Well, youd have to take the juice away from the rest of the league to be able to judge that.

But just for fun we can go to second best. Its a tie between Dustin Pedroia and Andre Ethier.

What else ya got?

Take the juice away, and where does Bonds rank?

Well, youd have to take the juice away from the rest of the league to be able to judge that.

But just for fun we can go to second best. Its a tie between Dustin Pedroia and Andre Ethier.

What else ya got?

I will take Kenny Lofton and Trevor Hoffman over Pedroia and Ethier any day.

• Like 1

Pedroia will also probably end up in the HOF and may go down as one of the best 2nd baseman ever. Can't say the same for Lofton. Hoffman yes.

Unless he suffers some freak injury Harden will probably end up in the Hall of Fame. Anyone from Zona in the HOF?

Best players by sport to come through Arizona:

Football = T Suggs

Basketball = J Harden

Baseball = B Bonds

Golf = P Michelson

I think Zona might have us in softball, women's gymnastics and women's golf

If we are talking best pros to come through then I would mostly agree. But I still have a hard time calling any player who can't play defense as great

• Like 1

just did a quick google. Pedroia has only played 10 years. Alomar and Biggio played 17 and 20 years each. He is easily over half way to their career stats with no slowing down in sight.

Pedroia will never come close to Biggio stats. Alomar was a POS but he was way better than Pedroia also. Can't wait for that basketball game December 30th I like having ASU be relevant for once

• Like 1