naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Just remember this, the best college basketball player ever in the state of Arizona came from ASU ;) That's a hard pill to swallow for all the UA fans and their basketball tradition.

How many rings does he have? More than Steve Kerr? Ha.

• Like 3

Oh wait.... Hardin has none.

Haha, really?! Nah, aint even going to take the bait on that. Go back and try again.

• Like 1

Just remember this, the best college basketball player ever in the state of Arizona came from ASU ;) That's a hard pill to swallow for all the UA fans and their basketball tradition.

Who would that be? Too bad BB is a team sport, one player just don't get it done...... :D

• Like 1

I knew this would get a rise out of the UA faithful. I should have phrased it "the best NBA player that played college ball in AZ". You're seriously going to try and tell me that Steve Kerr was a better NBA player than Harden?!?! Give me a break. Winning a ring is a team award, not an individual award. Obviously an NBA championship is the ultimate goal, but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

I honestly don't even know who hardin is because I don't watch any NBA.....but I really enjoyed Sean Elliot as he came through!!!! Kinda dating myself, but honestly since Olson left it has been pretty tough to pay atttention to any AZ basketball, should be exciting to see if Hurley can get the forkies to the next level!

If you get a chance the E:60 Bobby Hurley documentary is pretty impressive......

I knew this would get a rise out of the UA faithful. I should have phrased it "the best NBA player that played college ball in AZ". You're seriously going to try and tell me that Steve Kerr was a better NBA player than Harden?!?! Give me a break. Winning a ring is a team award, not an individual award. Obviously an NBA championship is the ultimate goal, but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

You probably think King James is better than Jordan too, don't you?

• Like 1

It's a long season. Nice to have the Devils in the conversation for a change.

😂😂😂😂

Devils are happy to be "in the conversation" through 9 games. You can't make this stuff up.

sorry you are total wrong, you would have a argument if you said the best NBA basketball player came from ASU, but Hardin certainly is NOT the best college player, the last year Hardin was at ASU, UA went further in the NCAA with an interim head coach.

I could name easily 10 better UA college players than Hardin, but would have to argue a few better NBA players, but Elliott and Iggy are better NBAers than Hardin.

• Like 1

You probably think King James is better than Jordan too, don't you?

Hahahaha Steve Kerr is no Jordan and James Harden is no LeBron but ...

Harden: 5 all stars, 6th man, 1x assist leader, 2x all nba first team

Kerr: Noneof the above

Lets also remember that Stacey King, Luc Longley, Mario Chalmers, and Jud Buechler all have more titles than Nash, Barkley, Malone and Stockton but I dont think anyone is going to argue the prior is greater than the second.

Take that weak sauce back to the Stinky T.

• Like 1

anyway you slice it, ASU is playing lights out this year, UA has stunk.... but I smell a bet to which team will finish higher in the PAC 12 this year and in the PAC 12 tourney....

Can you smelllllllllllllllllll what the Cats are cookin.

• Like 1

anyway you slice it, ASU is playing lights out this year, UA has stunk.... but I smell a bet to which team will finish higher in the PAC 12 this year and in the PAC 12 tourney....

Can you smelllllllllllllllllll what the Cats are cookin.

It is usually very easy to smell Tucson...but I have never heard anyone brag about it.....lol

• Like 4

Iggy hasn't had a better career than Hardin. He has been a role player. Hardin is a star. I'm not neccesarily a fan of Hardin but would build My team around him versus Andre......BOB!

• Like 1