naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Everyone just needs to be an Alabama football fan. Everyone would get along and not piss and moan.

I cant believe I read this whole thread. Its basketball. Who cares.

Brian

I always thought march madness was the crappie bite

Always!!!!!!!!

Back in the U of A hayday we used to listen to the radio on the boat broadcasting March Madness......pretty fun fishin........

Uh oh, devils learning what its like to get their opponents best.

So I jumped on the asu basketball bandwagon the last couple weeks and have watched three games. Wanna guess which games their three losses have been? The ones I have watched. To save their season I'll make sure to keep the tv off.

• Like 2

yes, you know that. why must you continue to ask rhetorical questions?

so what? why don't you go back and READ, for once, what I wrote before you start typing. I really liked living in Oro Valley and now I enjoy living in Vail. I never said Tucson sucked, I just said the worst thing about living here is the WANNABES and that is a fact.

typical conversation in Tucson:

Wannabe: hey scumdevil you suck

ASU graduate: oh, hello, nice to meet you too. so you graduated from zona?

Wannabe: No

ASU graduate: oh, okay you went there?

Wannabe: No

ASU graduate: oh, okay, you work there? your kids go there? you are a season ticket holder?

Wannabe: Nope, nope and nope

ASU graduate: oh, okay. so your just a wannabe? good to know. have a nice day

Most ridiculouse thing I've seen in a long time. Calling a UA fan a "wannabe" just because they didn't go there? Plenty of other reasons to like a team besides what you listed.

Give me a break. Sounds like someone is getting a little bitter because of some recent losses.

At least U of A grads can now make 10.50 cents an hour here in AZ. LOL........BOB!

And tell Your new football coach He is not alllowed to dance in front of his secretary in his underwear ,unless he knows a really cool hula dance that turns her on .....BOB!

Ok You guys caught Me drinking this time . The Cats will pass the Devils in the rankins soon. but no one is winning shoot the way there playing........BOB!

Ok You guys caught Me drinking this time . The Cats will pass the Devils in the rankins soon. but no one is winning shoot the way there playing........BOB!

Agree with that last part! The cats narrowly scratched out victories over both unranked Oregon and Oregon State. That's not going to work!

I hate to say I told you so.......................but.....................................

And tell Your new football coach He is not alllowed to dance in front of his secretary in his underwear ,unless he knows a really cool hula dance that turns her on .....BOB!

I don’t think Sumlin is much of a hula dancer. :D

polls don't matter... that is what is great about CBB... the only poll that matters is the NCAA Tourney

Hey G_E_D. You missed the point entirely. You Must have graduated from Nogi North. My post is about calling out disrespectful, deuche bag wannabes