naturebob

How bout them Devils!

No excuse. Truth! Devils were over performing and Cats under performing.You Guys have better talent. I will take Hurleys style over Miller everytime .We will see,Come tourney time. WE are catching You guys as far as a program goes, no denyiny that. in Future years You guys will be worried. That if nothin comes out from the FBI...........BOB! e.

hurl insults (at someone)

and throw insults (at someone)

Fig. to direct insults at someone; to say something insulting directly to someone. Anne hurled an insult at Bob that made him very angry. If you two would stop throwing insults, we could have a serious discussion.
See also: hurl, insult
hurl
1. in. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. (see also earl.) I think I gotta go hurl.
2. n. vomit. There’s hurl all over the basketball floor!
  • Like 1

Fig. to direct insults at someone; to say something insulting directly to someone. Anne hurled an insult at Bob that made him very angry. If you two would stop throwing insults, we could have a serious discussion.
hurl
1. in. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. (see also earl.) I think I gotta go hurl.

^^^^This guy obviously knows nothing about basketball as evidenced by offering zero analysis or useful arguments, and only using the same "Hurley hurl" insult 13 times over. At least find some new or original material.

• Like 2

hurl

^^^^This guy obviously knows nothing about basketball as evidenced by offering zero analysis or useful arguments, and only using the same "Hurley hurl" insult 13 times over. At least find some new or original material.

Thats all some of these guys are good at.

Daryl S You might be rite. Thom C might be a good guy but He mite not know anything about basketball. After all those good players at U of A are not from Tucson.

Another home loss for ASU. They were firmly a tournament team but that bubble is getting bigger now.