naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Yup. And it's the only time I've ever got my bracket right LMAO.

ASU helped us out last night. Hopefully they can beat UCLA too.

Can't believe how bad my Cats stunk last nite. Every one of them stunk. Wonder what is wrong with so much talent this year? Even winning all those games they don't look dominant with such a high talent level and length advantage.

• Like 2

defense was terrible on Thursday night. also Trier had ZERO free throw attempts. both of these do not spell success for U of pAy and both indicate lack of desire/heart. Meanwhile in Tempe, DEVILS closed out the final 5 minutes of the game by outscoring the Trojans 14 - 3.

There hasent been any consistency with most teams this year. Nova and Purdue just went down.

Also in 1997 Arizona sucked. 5th and the PAC10, ranked 15, lost their last two, went on to beat three #1 seeds to win the championship. The difference is UofA always has a chance.

I just want to know if ASU will win two in a row for the first time in 2018? ;)

Now you know

• Like 1

Boom! Devils beat both USC and UCLA this weekend. Good wins

Hurley got his first sweep (two wins at home or on the road in conference play....)....it was a good week for ASU

• Like 1

my two keys to the game:

1) ASU 3 point shooting

2) u of pay effort (defense and attacking the basket)

If ASU shoots the ball well they will win. If u of pay plays like they did against UCLA (no defense and no free throw attempts for Trier) they will loose.

• Like 1

Gonna be fun. Should be a tight one. Can't see a blow out either way but never know in this rivalry. Best math up between these 2 in 30+ years and most important. Enjoy all......BOB!

• Like 1

Had to have a beer here at the half to calm Me down. On the edge of my seat. Gonna be a good 2nd half.....BOB!

• Like 1