naturebob

How bout them Devils!

I Give You guys credit. You won. Why does Miller play the 2 big guys at the high post? Keep them low . No team in America will have an answer. Ayton can pass it back out if need. He is the #1 pick this Year. Hope Suns can get him. He is the total package. Post Him up miller. Can someone tell Him down there. Congrats to You Cat fans. No sore loser here.....BOB!

• Like 2

So U of A beat ASU, whats the big deal, they do it every year.

Hurley is a bitch! A UA cheerleader gets ejected by no T for the crybaby?

Uofa just knows how to closeout a game.

Pac12 refs are terrible

I wondered how long it would take for excuses to flow.
No excuses if u can read I said uofa closes out games

Ignore him, guy is just a troll.

Swivelhead, they don't have a long way to . They are exciting ,fun and close. wait 2 years.Hurleys recruiting now not Herb sendec. Youguys didn't kill us both times. Couple different bounces and we could of won both. I would be more worried about your team. This might be your best chance to win it all in a long time, and your not blowing teams out like you should.We will see who goes farthest at the big dance. You guys should. If You don't I would consider your season a failure. ( and I hope you go far)........BOB!

• Like 1

Hard to figure why UofA has so many problems this year given the talent they have. ???

Hurley is the coach you hate, unless he's your coach. He's done okay with the players he's got this year (guards/3-point shooters, but needs improvement in the front line). Truth --- ASU will get better as a result of his/ASU's improved recruiting.

All that being said, Hurley will only be in Tempe until Coach K hangs it up at Duke (you can quote me on that) ...

• Like 2

Uofa just knows how to closeout a game.

Pac12 refs are terrible

I wondered how long it would take for excuses to flow.
No excuses if u can read I said uofa closes out games
Ignore him, guy is just a troll.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw, "refs are horrible" is an excuse.

Swivelhead, they don't have a long way to . They are exciting ,fun and close. wait 2 years.Hurleys recruiting now not Herb sendec. Youguys didn't kill us both times. Couple different bounces and we could of won both. I would be more worried about your team. This might be your best chance to win it all in a long time, and your not blowing teams out like you should.We will see who goes farthest at the big dance. You guys should. If You don't I would consider your season a failure. ( and I hope you go far)........BOB!

FYI, I root for the Devils. ASU's program is on the rise, that's about it for now.

Thom C, they could play 10 times and each win 5 . Its all good for the State and pac 12. And yes ASU will keep making those shots. thats there game. Congrats to You Guy ,You won round 1.Lucky You had refs from Cholla High school down there. Wait til they play here in Phoenix.....BOB!

I don't know about playing 10 times and each winning 5 but I do know about playing twice and U of A WINNING BOTH!!

• Like 1

Duke can essentially have it's choice of coaches to hire, if they hire hurley they got a whole lot of 'no thanks' to get that far down the list

I agree

I got a kick out of Hurley tonight mocking the refs.

I'm a U of A fan but I don't mind seeing a good ASU team once in a while. I root for Arizona and the pac 12 teams in March madness. When I first saw Arizona this year I thought that it might be their best team that I've seen since I could remember. I still think that they're good it's just that there are a lot of teams that are just as good as them. I think that it's going to take six games of their best basketball to have a chance at winning it all this year just like in 1997. The only problems that show sometimes are Ristics defense and some of the guard play.

• Like 2

Congrats to the Cats--finished it.......... played good .

Devils-- are not going to win if they can't put the ball in the hoop------