1uglydude

East Valley Processor

Coming down the mountain with two elk....one of which we skinned whole, so I need to get it in a wall in cooler asap. Neither of the East Valley processors i trust can take me in today. Anyone have someone they like? My buddy had a horrible experience with Miller's SW, so I'm hoping I don't have to go that route.

Sorry to hear about your experience with Millers. That is who I would suggest, just be very specific with what you expect from them when dropping off. Their elk jalapeño sausage is killer

Thanks. One of my original options was able to move things around and fit me in after all. This is probably the first and last time I will leave one whole...too much headache.

• Like 1

I have used Von Hansons as well and they are good guys.

I hve used Von Hansons for everything and always reccommend them. The last 2 times I have been there to pickup or dropoff the girl with the tattoos on her hands is a total Batch. Rude like I was inconveniencing her. They called me for my sheep and expected me to pick it up that day. I left it there for a week just out of spite.

I hve used Von Hansons for everything and always reccommend them. The last 2 times I have been there to pickup or dropoff the girl with the tattoos on her hands is a total Batch. Rude like I was inconveniencing her. They called me for my sheep and expected me to pick it up that day. I left it there for a week just out of spite.

She must be related to that big blonde woman who works there, she has a similar attitude. I got so tired of the whole unfriendly attitude of them I stopped going there.They do have the best brats in town though.

• Like 1

We took our first Javelina to Vons and it was horrible. Customer service sucked just like Bonecollector stated, like they were being inconvenienced. That was a few years ago. Next one we took to Millers SW and they did a great job. Since then we've taken several Javelina, an Elk and Antelope. All came out great. Bummer your buddy had a bad experience there. So far they've been great for us and the customer service was outstanding. Took the time to go over our options and gave us some suggestions on what to get.