n2horns

Any suggestions on running boards

Looking at running boards for the truck, don't want to spend 1k on Amp motorized, was also looking at running boards like rock sliders with foot step. Rather have something that if I land on a rock or tree branch/stump that it doesn't fold and crush. Something with a little strength to take some abuse.

I use Nerf bars a lot cheaper and I think there stronger, only my 2 cents

I have a brand new set of running boards I just took off my 2017 f250, if youre interested...We put the AMP ones on

Check out ICI Magnum running boards. Theyre my favorite ones out right now

Not sure of the brand I have on my ram but they go past the rear door allowing you to step up and reach in the bed. That extra 18" is nice.

Check out ICI Magnum running boards. Theyre my favorite ones out right now

Isnt there a member on this site that has a friend that can get a deal on these?

I put Magnum RT steps on my Tundra. Runs the length of the sides plus two steps welded on. Look good and strong.

If someone does get discounts on AMP I would be interested. Shop recommendations on install?

I thought about the amp until I saw my buddies truck. One side would close. The the other side stayed open the entire time. Grant it they were 9 year old. But you'll never have that problem w the non electric ones. Plus one on the nfab and magnum rt