trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Sorry to burst your bubble boys . We are not related to the Showlow Owens .

Still waiting for the odds...

• Like 1

Was this deer also confiscated and can we get odds that he was poached as well? I'd love some of that action.

attachicon.gif20180601_092539.jpg

No he is on my wall . Like I said I love a good laugh ! Keep them coming cowboy !

Can you honestly say that your brother recovered that buck where the photos were taken? As soon i saw the photos i figured there had to be something fishy going on.

• Like 1

I'll just drop this here as a refresher. i'm no detective, but arrows through the heart usually leave some blood on the ground. should be especially easy to see with a fresh skiff of snow

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/70726-once-in-a-lifetime-last-day-buck/?hl=bonecollector777&do=findComment&comment=701785

• Like 5

Was this deer also confiscated and can we get odds that he was poached as well? I'd love some of that action.attachicon.gif20180601_092539.jpg

No he is on my wall . Like I said I love a good laugh ! Keep them coming cowboy !

Can you honestly say that your brother recovered that buck where the photos were taken? As soon i saw the photos i figured there had to be something fishy going on.

Yep

NoBull350, I'd like to respectfully offer you some advice. I've known your brother through this this forum for quite some time. It is very unlike him to not be the one in here arguing with everyone and defending himself. I'm going to assume he probably received some VERY smart advice (probably from council) to lay low and let things blow over as much as possible. I get that as a brother, you want to stick up for him and the rest of your family, very admirable. But consider what you are accomplishing here. Are you helping or keeping this going? Since you have joined the discussion your family and church have been dragged into the discussion. Clearly you are free to do as you like, but should consider how you could better help your brother and family. It sounds like guilty or innocent, tough times are ahead for Blake. There has to be more constructive ways to love and show him your support.

• Like 16

I'll just drop this here as a refresher. i'm no detective, but arrows through the heart usually leave some blood on the ground. should be especially easy to see with a fresh skiff of snow

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/70726-once-in-a-lifetime-last-day-buck/?hl=bonecollector777&do=findComment&comment=701785

Not a drop of blood. Not even on the right front leg after he ran 50-75 yds bleeding to death.

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

Hopefully that sheep is cleaner than that poached muley.

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldnt be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .

Just answer one question . . . did your dad know where Blake shot that buck?

Perhaps Blake and his brother should take their dad's hunter ed class...