trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

What? Is everybody sleeping? Let me get this straight. Is there a confessed camera thief gonna get himself a kinky cell mate? What a shame.

You all missed a good game. It appears that the big story wasnt a story yet. The soap will continue, will the accused skate or will bro get more equipment or will somebody get pregnant? Stay tuned to find out the rest of or the real story. LOL

Come on trophy hunter spill the beans. The cw community needs to know

they will, i feel like shedhunteraz or someone like that should break it. my mouth is kinda full of crow to speak

Dude i knew about this for month and months. I am told old for the drama and if you are a christian and believe in god he always has a way of working things out. Enough said.

15 people up at this hour reading soap operas.

Nope going fishing with the wife and kid. Have a good day boys

Im not a legal expert by any means , but to my knowledge you dont get poached animals back .

So which of the heads that they took will he not be getting back?

• Like 1

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Apparently a prosecutor and a judge believe there is enough evidence to issue warrants for siezure and presumably arrest. Your brother has a lot at stake. You may want to stay quiet on this issue or at least consult your brothers attorney before providing info to world wide web.

Thanks for the advise . Im not getting into any details , I just am looking to take some suckers on some hunting equipment ! There are a lot of haters on here but no gamblers ????

Give me some odds. I'll take this bet

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagner’s mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck it’s all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. I’ll bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Lol. The same Shawn Wagner your brother has a beef with? Remember this?

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/40132-dirty-tactics-once-again-from-the-azgfd-now-youll-know-why-to-never-trust-them/

• Like 2

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

Hopefully that sheep is cleaner than that poached muley.

• Like 6

I can not wait to get a copy of this case through public records. Already been looking so i can post it on here just like he did with shawns case

• Like 1

Fake News----

On a good note--shout out to Darren , flipped the calendar another great pic to start the month ----

• Like 1