trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Whatever happened to the dude that may or may not have killed that big Muley on the Grand Canyon park?

• Like 1

Whatever happened to the dude that may or may not have killed that big Muley on the Grand Canyon park?

Busted. They took that head and multiple others just like this

if I was home I would have It covered.

• Like 1

I knew there was a reason the power lines were in the picture. I knew it was to throw people off where he killed that buck I didn't however know it was because he possibly killed it on the reservation!

I don’t know that to be the case but I do remember him bragging about how one even knew that deer lived in the area and he make a super stalk and perfect shot.
  • Like 1

I knew there was a reason the power lines were in the picture. I knew it was to throw people off where he killed that buck I didn't however know it was because he possibly killed it on the reservation!

I dont know that to be the case but I do remember him bragging about how one even knew that deer lived in the area and he make a super stalk and perfect shot.

The story is in eastmans lmao and he got a bow for it!! The nerve of this guy

The gangs all here. Aint missing one guy. Seems pretty easy to figure out. The main question is after the dust settles will he still be able to get bent out of shape when one forgets what hes done?

I was hoping flatlander was gonna be here. And where is good ole bc777? He's usually right on top of something like this. He must be busy with other things...

It wouldn't be the first time would it?

Oh man. All those guys who had there cams stolen by him are smiling right now

• Like 7

I dont know that to be the case but I do remember him bragging about how one even knew that deer lived in the area and he make a super stalk and perfect shot.

The story is in eastmans lmao and he got a bow for it!! The nerve of this guy

oh ya that’s right. But It is Eastman’s after all.