trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

I wonder if he'll be at the next capaz meeting telling everyone that raffling tags isn't fair to the rest of us?

• Like 2

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

Hopefully that sheep is cleaner than that poached muley.

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldn’t be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .

The only ones hunting the Rez is A3 ! It came straight out of Shawn Wagners mouth today ! The case has been turned over to U.S Fish and Wildlife ! As for bc777 200 inch buck its all circumstantial evidence with no merrit. Ill bet anybody on here anything they want to lose he gets it back .

Your dads a poacher and a liar, your brother is a poacher, liar and thief . . . How far from the tree did you fall?

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldnt be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .
Well, if this is true, one must wonder how such a saint screwed up so miserably in raising his kids.
  • Like 2

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldn’t be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .

It appears he might have been too busy and didn't have enough time to teach his son(s) the difference between right and wrong.

• Like 1

It appears he might have been too busy and didn't have enough time to teach his son(s) the difference between right and wrong.

it appears a lot of members of this forum fathers have failed . The A3 boys have a wrap sheet that’s would make a mummy jealous! What’s crazy is it’s growing As we speak !

Hunting is not a sport, for me it is a living ritual "The Fall Ritual Hunt" celebrating where we came from. Its a blessing we live in the land of the free with enough wild open country to pursue our passion for the "Hunt". Over focusing on your Trophy Kills leads to a missing the whole point. The wild lands and the wildlife we pursue deserve some respect, this means don't cut corners or focus on killing just so you can brag. Evidently we are discussing the downside to this blind drive to show off.

• Like 3

it appears a lot of members of this forum fathers have failed . The A3 boys have a wrap sheet that’s would make a mummy jealous! What’s crazy is it’s growing As we speak !

You and your brother are a lot alike. Defend his actions and deflect to A3 for an excuse. If A3 is dirty, karma will get them just as it has done to your brother.

• Like 4

You and your brother are a lot alike. Defend his actions and deflect to A3 for an excuse. If A3 is dirty, karma will get them just as it has done to your brother.

I agree 100 percent ! Karma is coming and bringing U.S. fish and wildlife with them .

Just another instance where our hobbie get perverted into a for profit endeavor and ethics slide. Inches by any means. Common among guilds. kinda crummy for the few honest guilds.

• Like 3

My dad is a poacher ? You have no idea who my father is . Let me tell you a few things about my dad ! My parents have been married for 42 years . My father is one of the most amazing men on this planet ! They broke the mold with him . I have heard my dad cuss one time in his life and he said dang (is that even a cuss word ) ? My father is very active in his church and has has some of the highest calling there are . He is a school board member , fire board member and a well respected member of the community. So to say he is a poacher and a lair couldnt be farther from the truth ! O yeah another thing my father taught me was not to shoot a 300 bull on a 3c hunt .

Publically claiming someone is a good person based on the prestige of their church calling is a pretty sleazy thing to do. I think we have all seen "virtuous" men with important callings justify away their dishonest actions based on their perceived standing with God. The question of whether you are honest with your fellow man is not measured by a subjective standard. I've seen stake presidents who were absolutely dirty businessmen. I've seen bishops treat their wives and kids like crap. heck,my former stake president was busted in a prostitution sting. The fact is, everyone is imperfect, but when I hear someone name drop a person's church calling to imply that they have good character that's an automatic red flag.

• Like 19

Publically claiming someone is a good person based on the prestige of their church calling is a pretty sleazy thing to do. I think we have all seen "virtuous" men with important callings justify away their dishonest actions based on their perceived standing with God. The question of whether you are honest with your fellow man is not measured by a subjective standard. I've seen stake presidents who were absolutely dirty businessmen. I've seen bishops treat their wives and kids like crap. heck,my former stake president was busted in a prostitution sting. The fact is, everyone is imperfect, but when I hear someone name drop a person's church calling to imply that they have good character that's an automatic red flag.

No bringing my father into this is an extremely sleazy thing to do ! If you are ever in Heber Az stop and ask any local what they think about my dad . Until then STHU !

Its a shame that the religious community that has "Higher CALLINGS" tends to as a group not see the dark side of some of their members because said member do and say all the right things. If you look good, say the right things and glad hand everyone then there can be no wrong there right? NOT SAYING that this is the case here, just saying appearing as a "good sort" within your church means very little.