Sign in to follow this  
elkhutnaz

Northrim hunt June 8th?

Headed up with the family for a long weekend to the north rim this weekend, just wondering if any tag holders are here?

tough hunt, when I was up there at this time of year several years ago they all hung out just inside the park, would be a hundred head just inside the front gate in the meadows

I believe 2-3 were tagged this past week ...

• Like 1

talked to Park Ranger they were just outside the gate Friday morning but we never got to see any, the wind was bad so I am sure they were deep in the woods. Not sure if any one got tags filled, the deer had some good growth but dang they need some water up there for sure.

My nephew is working as a guide up there for Mossback, as of Sunday four had hit the dirt. May have had another one down, couldnt keep the pics straight. Some real dinosaurs taken.

• Like 3

Hunts for Heroes had a bull tag donated for the hunt starting next Friday, June 22. We're leaving Wednesday morning and will be camped next to Russ & Company. The vet who'll be hunting is a real hero ...

• Like 4

As of today June 16th, I know of seven hunters that have tagged out. I got mine on the 2nd day of the hunt. All of the bulls are nice ones with one being a real giant!attachicon.gifIMG_1564.jpg

Congrats, second day is great. Tell us about the hunt when you have time.

• Like 2