Sign in to follow this  
PseAZ

Camp Masters....

What's a good serge protector and regulator for the water?

Camco RV Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator- Helps Protect RV Plumbing and Hoses from High-Pressure City Water, Lead Free (40055) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BZD08U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_CoXlBbBHN31M0

Progressive Industries Portable RV Surge Protector Portable EMS-PT30X RV Surge Protector https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0W4CZ8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_PpXlBbM1NMMG0

• Like 1

thanks man ill look into it.

Step stool is really nice to have around. Also there is a hose nozzle you can use that sprays the sides of your tanks and not just the bottom. Like $8 bucks at camping world.

• Like 1

thanks for reminding me, we need to get one for the outside and maybe one for inside, been looking at the collapsible ones. The axels are flipped so it sets up a good deal higher. Should help out in the woods tho.

Spray the tanks? like the black and grey water? sorry trying to picture what your talking about.

thanks for reminding me, we need to get one for the outside and maybe one for inside, been looking at the collapsible ones. The axels are flipped so it sets up a good deal higher. Should help out in the woods tho.

Spray the tanks? like the black and grey water? sorry trying to picture what your talking about.

Yes the black water tank. Its a good idea to flush it out regularly by sticking a hose in the toilet and opening the Black Valve. Thats where the clear sewer hose comes in. Run the hose until the water coming out is clear and toilet paper free.

• Like 1

Is the RV used?

If so, make certain the carbon monoxide detector is working if it has one.

Have the axles serviced and brakes adjusted. Chances are the break away battery is dead. Use a spray bottle of soapy water to look for any propane leaks.

• Like 1

What's a good serge protector and regulator for the water? as far as a hitch the trucks already se up for a goose neck. seems to do aright.

Ill have to get some rope and throw my square water jugs in just incase I need a tie down. I have a generator and highly doubt we will stay at a park or anything but good to be prepared for whatever.

Side note the 303 is awesome stuff, been using it on the truck for the tires, plastic, and leather and its the bee's knee's

Next time you need to take your fifth wheel hitch out of the back of your truck watch the video! Game changer for people who still want there truckbed.

• Like 1

Get one of these stabilizing tripods. It really helps stabilize the front of the 5th wheel bedroom area. Prices vary, but I paid about $100 for mine.

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpeg

If you could just behave yourself for a few nights you wouldn't need to stabilize the bedroom area.

• Like 2

Get one of these stabilizing tripods. It really helps stabilize the front of the 5th wheel bedroom area. Prices vary, but I paid about $100 for mine.

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpeg

If you could just behave yourself for a few nights you wouldn't need to stabilize the bedroom area.

😂😂😂

Wow, lots of stuff. All you need is a cooler full of beer and a pillow.

How old are the tires? I just replaced mine yesterday, I replace them every 3 years.

Yeah check the age on the tires...not just mileage.

Whenever the battery needs replacement, consider 2x 6v golf cart batteries if it doesn’t already have them.

I also replaced all of our incandescent light bulbs with LED which made a huge difference in battery life without running the generator.

Seems silly but one other thing we really like that I added is USB ports for charging phones and other devices off the battery without running the generator or plugging inside the truck.

Lots of other good stuff mentioned on here already.

• Like 1

Get one of these stabilizing tripods. It really helps stabilize the front of the 5th wheel bedroom area. Prices vary, but I paid about $100 for mine.attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpeg

If the trailer is rockin, don't come knockin!

• Like 1