SirRoyal

Low life Camera thiefs

It is the dog days of summer all over again in every post. The post was started by SIR ROYAL the queens husband I think. He reminds me of the other guy with the big hat and big mouth. They are both big scary dudes. ROTFLOL. Well, enough said.

It is the dog days of summer all over again in every post. The post was started by SIR ROYAL the queens husband I think. He reminds me of the other guy with the big hat and big mouth. They are both big scary dudes. ROTFLOL. Well, enough

Ill take the Sarah Sanders way out!😁

Thieves suck no doubt about that.. There is a special place for liars, cheats, and theives. But when things get stolen that the forest service determined has been abandoned what are you gonna do? Beat him up? Damage his truck or other personal gear? With what you have posted right here you have already threatened him so it won't go well for you and your "posse". Gonna call the cops? Pretty sure nothing will happen as nothing ever has.

So what are you gonna do besides get real pissed? I'm not trying to pick a fight but This happens all the time especially in 9 ( the hotbed for drama where outfitters "own" the place) And yet nothing happens even if there are pics of the perp. I have caught guys stealing my cam and besides getting my cam back nothing else was gonna happen, I have way too much to loose by getting into a fight and going to court for assault.

Run cams on drinkers you better buy cheap cams, secure em well and pray. It's really all you got.

Good luck with the season

• Like 1

Oh I see grey ghost climbed off his sister long enough to make a post......if ya cant beat them might as well join them...

And you are the vice president of the Arizona Deer Association? Sad, just saying.

TJ

• Like 7

They dont work for an outfitter. We have some great detectives on the team ! Just a matter of time!

Sent you a pm but it says you can not except messages.

Oh I see grey ghost climbed off his sister long enough to make a post......if ya cant beat them might as well join them...

And you are the vice president of the Arizona Deer Association? Sad, just saying.

TJ

Well that was embarrassing

Trail cams are a risk/reward thing. Accept it and move on.

I agree and disagree with that. heck, leaving your house for the day is a risk just like everything else in life but if someone steals a $200 item while Your gone Are you just supposed to let it go? Now say all your neighbors had the same issue, Im gonna guess youd be on the hunt too.

• Like 2

TJ

Well that was embarrassing
You think?
  • Like 2

I don’t at all....It hypocrisy at its best....Certain members of the site make disparaging remarks about are board members regularly....Because I sit on the board I can’t respond.....laughable...Bunch of thin skinned hypocrites

• Like 1

If you guys have never had the time to chat with Dave I suggest you do. Great man with a lot of knowledge.

• Like 3

They dont work for an outfitter. We have some great detectives on the team ! Just a matter of time!

Sent you a pm but it says you can not except messages.
Tjhunt2, I cleaned out my box!

Thieves suck no doubt about that.. There is a special place for liars, cheats, and theives. But when things get stolen that the forest service determined has been abandoned what are you gonna do? Beat him up? Damage his truck or other personal gear? With what you have posted right here you have already threatened him so it won't go well for you and your "posse". Gonna call the cops? Pretty sure nothing will happen as nothing ever has.

So what are you gonna do besides get real pissed? I'm not trying to pick a fight but This happens all the time especially in 9 ( the hotbed for drama where outfitters "own" the place) And yet nothing happens even if there are pics of the perp. I have caught guys stealing my cam and besides getting my cam back nothing else was gonna happen, I have way too much to loose by getting into a fight and going to court for assault.

Run cams on drinkers you better buy cheap cams, secure em well and pray. It's really all you got.

Good luck with the season

You seem to be adding more to what I said than I did. My warning was of the greatest interest in preserving life,liberty and the pursuit of his happiness! And also was to deflect conflict and cause a wayward soul to change his ways before he is caught and shamed!

SirRoyal

• Like 1

TJ

You know what I find out about these filthy mouthed guys like azelkhunter2. They want to be in charge of everything. They can run an organization but cant hunt worth hoot. Its guys like us with our boots on ground helping lots of folks for free that they will never know about. They are ego driven and wanna be recongnized Losers! I dont care who they are !