SirRoyal

Low life Camera thiefs

Sir royal....You and I have run into each other more then once in the field.....I respect your ability’s but you have no idea what my abilities are and I’d put my trophy room up against yours any day....Unlike you I’ve never needed to post my pics To thump my chest....I’ve been responsible for some of the biggest bucks and bulls in this state hitting the ground for over 30 yrs....and Have never posted a single pic other then maybe my sons first buck or bull....And in over 700 hundred post I have made one that was inappropriate and it was made to prove a point about what you can and can’t say....

• Like 3

Sir royal....You and I have run into each other more then once in the field.....I respect your abilitys but you have no idea what my abilities are and Id put my trophy room up against yours any day....Unlike you Ive never needed to post my pics To thump my chest....Ive been responsible for some of the biggest bucks and bulls in this state hitting the ground for over 30 yrs....and Have never posted a single pic other then maybe my sons first buck or bull....And in over 700 hundred post I have made one that was inappropriate and it was made to prove a point about what you can and cant say....

Im sorry I dont know who you are , but a few really bad posts has ruined your stellar reputation if you even had one !

So an apology would reveal your true character. To error is human, to forgive is divine. Im sure GreyGhost85 will forgive you!

• Like 1

Well the challenge is on. Lets see whos trophy room is best. Hahaha. Would love to see that.

• Like 2

Sir royal....You and I have run into each other more then once in the field.....I respect your abilitys but you have no idea what my abilities are and Id put my trophy room up against yours any day....Unlike you Ive never needed to post my pics To thump my chest....Ive been responsible for some of the biggest bucks and bulls in this state hitting the ground for over 30 yrs....and Have never posted a single pic other then maybe my sons first buck or bull....And in over 700 hundred post I have made one that was inappropriate and it was made to prove a point about what you can and cant say....

Im sorry I dont know who you are , but a few really bad posts has ruined your stellar reputation if you even had one !

So an apology would reveal your true character. To error is human, to forgive is divine. Im sure GreyGhost85 will forgive you!

Ha ha ha, good post Sir Royal! I hope this camera thief gets caught and for azelkhunter..........well I hope you clean up your mouth.

• Like 6

Wow, now theirs's some disrespect. And yes trophy room pics please. My money is on SirRoyal..

• Like 1

Sir royal... an apology NEVER gonna happen....Don’t owe anybody one...Reputation they only people I give a shoot what they think of me are my wife and kids....Trophy room never posted a pic and never will...But their are folks on here that have pics and have been in my trophy rooms....if they feel the need to post I can’t stop them...Unlike you I’m not ego driven and don’t feel the need to get on a high horse and beat my chest....Now if you want to call me a discuss this in person feel free to call me....I’ll pm you my number

Trail cams are a risk/reward thing. Accept it and move on.

I agree and disagree with that. heck, leaving your house for the day is a risk just like everything else in life but if someone steals a $200 item while Your gone Are you just supposed to let it go? Now say all your neighbors had the same issue, Im gonna guess youd be on the hunt too.

If a low life camera thief (that is what they are), follows you around swiping your cams that you have placed on public land, unfortunately, you have no lawful recourse. Law enforcement won't do anything. End of story.

• Like 1

Trail cams are a risk/reward thing. Accept it and move on.

I agree and disagree with that. heck, leaving your house for the day is a risk just like everything else in life but if someone steals a $200 item while Your gone Are you just supposed to let it go? Now say all your neighbors had the same issue, Im gonna guess youd be on the hunt too.
If a low life camera thief (that is what they are), follows you around swiping your cams that you have placed on public land, unfortunately, you have no lawful recourse. Law enforcement won't do anything. End of story.

I agree 100% and thats the case with most petty theft crap and is also exacly why sir royal is taking matters into his own hands.

Thank you for your advice! I was born at night but not last night!

never said you were born at night nor did i try to imply that....Just merely commenting on your post and adding my two cents, sucks to lose cameras. Thanks for the sarcastic response :)

• Like 1

Thank you for your advice! I was born at night but not last night!

never said you were born at night nor did i try to imply that....Just merely commenting on your post and adding my two cents, sucks to lose cameras. Thanks for the sarcastic response :)

Sorry,I kinda been on a verbal Desert Storm wiping out everything thats a perceived threat ! All good now! Till they steal them a 3rd time. 🙏yep I need prayer then. Im estimating losses about $4000 to $5000 dollars between all parties.

• Like 1