Sign in to follow this  
win71

Food for Thought

AzDiamondHeat,

Contribute. Don't write crap it isn't funny.

I apologize, I must have missed the posting rules for posting on "your" thread. Can you please re-post the rules so nobody else offends you?

I find it amusing that of ALL the crap that is posted, you pick MINE to get offended about...

and yes, it WAS funny.

Better watch out. He is going to message you saying he knows all about you and its going to get ugly etc.

Or maybe I'm the only one he...

That really happened? Most other forums ban internet tough guys making threats. Not to mention that is just sad, dumb, and immature, when you never know who it is you are threatening.

I think this topic belongs in a political section. How does it makes sense to go into the "Long Range Hunting" section and start questioning, bashing, and threatening people on the topic of the section? Isn't this about the same logic as coming on to a hunting site and telling people to stop hunting? Let's have a section for debate and we can put all of the topics we regularly see in one area:

Hunting over water or salt licks

game cams

recurve vs compound

scopes & range finders

caliber restrictions

Assault, semi-auto, & Auto

ATV's & UTV's

Trapping

Guides

I am sure there are many more entertaining "ethical & fair chase" topics.

AzDiamondHeat,

Contribute. Don't write crap it isn't funny.

Rule #1: If you want to lecture the Kiddies be ready to roll with the sarcastic remarks irreverent retorts.

• Like 1

As a society we need to figure out how to meet in the middle and not be do polarized. In particular within our own sport. When I can better understand where someone is coming from it is easier to accept, or at least agree to disagree. In any case we need to try to respect each other.

I really enjoyed reading some of the posts here. Others not so much.

Misdirecting because you don't agree, being sarcastic, irreverent, mean, etc seems kinda immature? Doesn't it make you part of the problem and not part of the solution? But I guess that what happens when you try to lecture the kiddies, so bring it on.

Seems like most guys on dont want to understand. They want to tell you why their way is better. When people dont agree with them they are kiddies or immature or not as good of hunters.

Good topic though. This particular sub forum is a poor place to discuss this, I believe. Campfire would be a more appropriate place.

As a society we need to figure out how to meet in the middle and not be do polarized. In particular within our own sport. When I can better understand where someone is coming from it is easier to accept, or at least agree to disagree. In any case we need to try to respect each other.

I really enjoyed reading some of the posts here. Others not so much.

Misdirecting because you don't agree, being sarcastic, irreverent, mean, etc seems kinda immature? Doesn't it make you part of the problem and not part of the solution? But I guess that what happens when you try to lecture the kiddies, so bring it on.

Being sarcastic is in my nature and I use it often. There's a huge difference between sarcastic an downright mean, threatening or intimidating towards others.

Now go wash the sand out of your vaginas.

• Like 1

Sarcasm is used to mock or convey contemp. Or to cut/ give pain. Apparently you can dish it out....but you dont recognize it when it is directed at you?

Im out.

Such a quippy response. Did you have your friends help you with that?

Actually its not if I say so. Its the definition.

I'd bet I enjoy this more than you do?

Ouch. Cant even come up with and original response huh?

This is my last reply to you. I think Im abusing the intent of this forum. Im sorry.

Have a good night.