Sign in to follow this  
cjl2010

Ear Muffs

Looking for the lightest pair of electronic muffs. Anybody have any ideas?

Has to be over the ear muff type as they will be used by multiple people. Going to try electronic muffs this year hunting. I appreciate any input.

Thanks

• Like 1

Best thing (short of a supressor) since sliced bread. I've used a pair the past two years. Dont worry about weight, buy the best pair possible.

I think the Howard Leight for $30-$35 are the best deal out there. I have had a pair for years and they still work even after being banged around in the truck with no special care. I recently bough a pair of the Walker's also and was surprised they are no better than the HL's and a little bulkier. Also, don't expect great hearing without spending a bunch more on stereo phones which are going to be a lot more expensive and bulkier.

Not really muffs but the Ghost stryke plugs look like they would be good. Probably really easy to lose.

I use a pair of walker electronic muffs when Im at the range. I figured there had to be some thing lighter.

Thanks guys

Camo fire has had them lately. Had one pair that was like hearing aid looking.

That was the original Walker Game Ear.

• Like 1

Howard Leight- Impact Sport Electronics--- normally $50-60 online but theyre on sale often.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/IMPACT-SPORT-ELECTRONIC-EARMUFF/2225038.uts?slotId=0

They work great at indoor ranges, outdoor ranges, rifles, pistols, sporting clays.

And- if multiple people are using them just wipe em off right quick with a baby wipe.

Mine get used at least once a week (since March) and then get tossed into my truck or range bag-- zero issues and none of the other officers have had issues either so thats a sample size of 18.

• Like 1

^^^ I have these. Light and pretty compact. Long battery life. No issues over about 3 years of use.

I was expecting to see a reference to old school in here.........

• Like 1