Sign in to follow this  
SO I HUNT

Muzzle break 300 rum

Looking for something different than what came with Christensen Arms (Ridgeline) looking for one that doesnt kick the dirt up real bad like the one on it..

Thanks

• Like 1

Look at the little bastard muzzle break by APA.

• Like 4

Look at the little bastard muzzle break by APA.

Just ordered my second APA little bastard. It vents out the side and you can put it on easy. Shot a PRS match this weekend with it for the first time, went from mid pack out of 50 60 shooters to #10 overall. Big fan of the APA.

How do I get a hold of Southern Xpress?

Here is Todds number

(602) 677-3791

Rossbrakes.com

$35 shipped. He'll mill it to the diameter you want and has several options of brake.

Insanely good value and they work great. I found him on another forum and everyone raved about him. Ordered one, installed it, love it, and will be ordering 3 more.

Brandon

• Like 1

Rossbrakes.com

$35 shipped. He'll mill it to the diameter you want and has several options of brake.

Insanely good value and they work great. I found him on another forum and everyone raved about him. Ordered one, installed it, love it, and will be ordering 3 more.

Brandon

I have a Fox River Brake that Gander Mountain install 25 years ago so I may order one on these to see how it matches up.