87lc

Archery lessons?

Getting into archery, an early archery bull tag will do that. Just kind of looking for tips on what I am doing right or wrong. Anybody know someone that can help me out. I just purchased a bow and have been shooting in my backyard.

Where are you located? I would recommend finding a shop or something to atleast get you pointed in the right direction. There's a lot too it from being fitted to your equipment to having proper form and shot execution.

Archery headquarters, they taught me how. Just go in there and ask them.

• Like 1

Better now than if he had waited until the week before. As said before hit a shop that has a range and can do lessons. Then practice everyday until your hunt and you will be fine.

• Like 2

Agreed although not ideal at least he's trying. Shoot as much as you can, but don't wear yourself out that's when you start to develop bad habits.

Guest oneshot

Its almost August and you are looking for lessons?

I've heard how this story ends... Ed F

WOW...

Its almost August and you are looking for lessons?

I've heard how this story ends... Ed F

WOW...

Right!! I was in the same situation and end story was my first WT buck on the ground.

• Like 3

At least your hunting!!! Start shooting everyday. Once you get your sights set up practice practice! If your shooting and your shots end up being off don't touch your sights. Rest and shoot the next day and see what happens

• Like 1

Its not like the guy said he has never shot a bow before. He asked for some one to tel him what he is doing right and wrong. Seems like a really good thing for someone new to the sport. Probably. A good thing for those of us who have been doing it a long time who really have engrained our habits.

Good luck. Shoot some blind bales from time to time.

• Like 2