Red Rabbit

Beam Me Up Scotty

I caught the final question on a family feud episode yesterday where they ask 100 people the question and the question was 'What is the largest State'.  The first lady apparently answered Hawaii and thank God it had 0 responses, but the 2nd guy answered California and it had something like 20 responses and the real kicker was the number one answer was Texas with something like 54 responses. So by my math and based on this small sample - around 75% of the population are not all that bright.   Feels about right. 

I get me a whopper for breakfast, had a cousin wearing a swatch with no numbers what time it was, she went in the other room to read the digital clock, she doesn't know how to read a watch. What

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

It's been like that for forty years. Ever since they started opening early and serving breakfast.

Yep, breakfast untill 10:30 week days. A couple years ago they changed to 11:00am on weekends. I'll never eat their breakfast, but If I'm starving I will choke down the lunch.

With all these young people getting dumber everyday, it's good to see some things never change.  Old people are going to act like grumpy old jackwagons complaining about youth.  

You wanna see dense?  Look at all those cotton tops at the Geek Squad.  It's funny as long as your not in line behind them while some young twenty something computer wizard/ social misfit tries to teach a clueless old person how to use their computer.

The Cardinals offense is going to be strong.  Go Cardinals.

Would it be wrong to say hopefully less people are getting into hunting with all the political correctness and idiocracy?

I learned about fast food in this threed. Also... I like 🐢s

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 9:03 PM, Huntnfish said:

I have a 19 year old girl that works for me, and she was asked why she was not doing the job she was tasked with. Her reply was, "most people dont understand my work ethic. When it looks like I am not doing anything, I am actually working." Huh?

pics of girl? sounds like could be an easy smash. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 5:14 PM, Red Rabbit said:

I was in Walmart yesterday and overheard a college-aged girl standing by the ziplock bags say "What is larger, a quart or a gallon?"

My company would make her a management trainee.  (I'm not kidding!)

• Like 2