Sign in to follow this  
brian390

KAIBAB BUCKS

I just got done saying what I thought of trail cams, but I've used them. I just thought that this forum would want some pictures to look at since the success photos are slow.  These buck pictures were all taken in the summer of 2014 on the Kaibab. 

1050.JPG

1989.JPG

2621.JPG

2726.JPG

8284.JPG

3812.JPG

5040.JPG

5065.JPG

4581.JPG

4582.JPG

4749.JPG

3010.JPG

5076.JPG

4295.JPG

2713.JPG

• Like 9
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 1

Awesome bucks, good luck this season.

I Got a late tag in 12 A West HA HA! Can't wait. MR Adams will take care of Me and hold My Bullets.. I will be 62 next thurs.  Might be my last bab hunt . Never know........LOL....................BOB!

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing, I head down on Friday and I cant wait. It will be my first time seeing the Kaibab. Has anyone had any success on the archery hunt yet this year?

On 8/29/2018 at 8:52 AM, bigsky2 said:

Thanks for sharing, I head down on Friday and I cant wait. It will be my first time seeing the Kaibab. Has anyone had any success on the archery hunt yet this year?

There's a nice archery buck from the Kaibab that was just posted on monstermuleys.com

Naturebob, you might want one of the other guides to hold your bullets.  Duwane has been known to get excited and tell his hunters to shoot a buck that is deceiving. :)

On 8/29/2018 at 8:52 AM, bigsky2 said:

East or west tag?