AZ8

Super Bonus Point

3 hours ago, Umpqua said:

I am wondering if the Arizona residents have heard if the super point idea is gaining traction.  If it looks like it will happen, I definitely need to burn some Arizona points this year.  I am waffling between 12B late for deer or 5B rifle for antelope.  I have the points for either tag.

Even if passed, the Department said it may take up to 2 years to implement. You’ll have a couple draw cycles to burn your points if you so chose. 

43 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

That is what Pelosi said.......

19GeDD0XAAB_MEjd_V0Ncp1uQRop8aub9JTlghKFBogdbUOdFFUGC28HtPoMWUIuwXZBphkBBBeWGH9Dd2MXCxfGklNyVs96df8JnftmDKNQ9o5xL7h-no_reda5ecslzYpLn8G_4MTtmY9GDE7TXUhb-sRLTYqfL6l4jXVzLDaqS8k2E_wMUwgdDCUXNBqUQuhYbOyi7Ho77kgs2OZ.png

22 hours ago, Umpqua said:

I am wondering if the Arizona residents have heard if the super point idea is gaining traction.  If it looks like it will happen, I definitely need to burn some Arizona points this year.  I am waffling between 12B late for deer or 5B rifle for antelope.  I have the points for either tag.

How many antelope points do you have? 

1 minute ago, codyhuntsaz said:

How many antelope points do you have? 

I am the lone nonresident with 29 points and there is one resident at that level.  I will draw 5B if I apply.

Just now, Umpqua said:

I am the lone nonresident with 29 points and there is one resident at that level.  I will draw 5B if I apply.

That’s great...I’m a resident with 25 points....i need you guys ahead of me to draw out and make some room haha, good luck if you decide to draw that tag. 

6 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

That’s great...I’m a resident with 25 points....i need you guys ahead of me to draw out and make some room haha, good luck if you decide to draw that tag. 

Dang, I kinda wish I could help someone out.  I have often thought if I hunted 10 for antelope, in theory I could pull someone up a few points in exchange for scouting intel.  In 5B however, with only one nonresident bonus tag and only four total bonus tags I'd probably be better off to play it safe and apply on my own.