longbowpilot

So is it still global warming?

try and get a global warming theorist to predict anything in the next 5 years...they won't.....only 80 plus years out after we are all gone.....

• Like 1

It's global BS and a power grab.

We're much more in danger from pollution thanks to corrupt 3rd world countries whom still treat the waters and air as their trash conduits.

I've been to Asia where you can literally walk across rivers so full of crap and trash you won't get your feet wet. The air so polluted from factories and 2-stroke motors the sun is blocked out and black ooze runs down the interiors of every homes walls. Where public trash cans can't be found because they're stolen fast as they are put out.

America is a paradise compared to these foriegn shoot++holes.

• Like 1

Yes and I've viewed the sewage running in the streets of Peru and into the tributaries

So there are quite a few scientists out there talking about the next solar minimum that is supposed to start this year.  Maybe the beginning of a new mini ice age like what happened back in the 17th century:  

https://www.livescience.com/61716-sun-cooling-global-warming.html

I say bring on the ice age, more snow melt for Lake Mead and the Salt river!

Imagine if we could have the science without politically slanted models. We’d know what was going on and just accept that either way we don’t have the power to reverse it. 

• Like 3

Well you have your career politician (Al Gore) who had a law background, write a book on science, win a Nobel Prize. Could something be wrong?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

Imagine if we could have the science without politically slanted models. We’d know what was going on and just accept that either way we don’t have the power to reverse it. 

This, all day long. I'd love just to have some honest info but don't believe anyone feeding it to me.  

On 2/23/2019 at 1:43 PM, Alpinebullwinkle said:

Yes and I've viewed the sewage running in the streets of Peru and into the tributaries

I saw a show where they asked the native why they throw their trash in the river.  He said that "it is a river, the water takes the trash away."  LOL  

14 hours ago, longbowpilot said:

So there are quite a few scientists out there talking about the next solar minimum that is supposed to start this year.  Maybe the beginning of a new mini ice age like what happened back in the 17th century:  

https://www.livescience.com/61716-sun-cooling-global-warming.html

I say bring on the ice age, more snow melt for Lake Mead and the Salt river!

Wow the overall temperature of the earth' surface MIGHT drop by several tenths of a degree F?!?! I'm buying a new heavy parka right away.

8 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Wow the overall temperature of the earth' surface MIGHT drop by several tenths of a degree F?!?! I'm buying a new heavy parka right away.

Hard to know who to believe.....I heard one scientist dude say that if you took the whole USA and wiped it completely clean off the face of the earth it would change the overall global effects by like .01 percent.........mother nature has a way of making us feel pretty insignificant!!!!

• Like 2