idgaf

Shooting of a road in AZ on YouTube.

31 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I dont understand the hate people have for a hat, I have never purchased a hat with instructions on how to wear it. Lol

#Firebullforlife

Hats, cameras, shooting rests, decent optic companies with exceptional warranties, particular rifle cartridges, CWT has taught me it's possible to hate just about anything!

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, CouesPursuit said:

Hats, cameras, shooting rests, decent optic companies with exceptional warranties, particular rifle cartridges, CWT has taught me it's possible to hate just about anything!

I think you left out a couple of things, but you covered the basics!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I dont understand the hate people have for a hat, I have never purchased a hat with instructions on how to wear it. Lol

#Firebullforlife

3C4DB19A-86E5-4AC3-8AD5-07A9E4E8F534.gif.3e58615e5d25ab9d815f722936fddbff.gif

These chodes are trying to tell me my hat looks goofy???

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Believe me, us old folk don't hate you guys for wearing them. ย That's what wisdom teaches us. ย We do like to complain about the young people,ย ย It's kind of the law when you get a lot of years behind you. ย You guys are hunters, you can't be that stupid. ย If you like those hats, fine, own it. ย As long as you believe it's a good idea to wear a hat like that, then I'm fine with it. ย Like I said, I'm trying to believe it's a style like we have so many others that come and go. ย But our parents seriously would have thought we were retarded if we wore them like that. ย They might even have takenย us to the hospital to get us checked out.

• Like 3

Haha I really donโ€™t care about any of this. Everybody has there own style. My hats are flatter because my dad always smacked the shoot out of me so I had to keep my peripherals clear!

• Like 2

Flat brim hat or not, the dude still makes some pretty cool videos.ย  Better than any of the production shows on outdoor channel with a million commercials.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Believe me, us old folk don't hate you guys for wearing them. ย That's what wisdom teaches us. ย We do like to complain about the young people,ย ย It's kind of the law when you get a lot of years behind you. ย You guys are hunters, you can't be that stupid. ย If you like those hats, fine, own it. ย As long as you believe it's a good idea to wear a hat like that, then I'm fine with it. ย Like I said, I'm trying to believe it's a style like we have so many others that come and go. ย But our parents seriously would have thought we were retarded if we wore them like that. ย They might even have takenย us to the hospital to get us checked out.

And I certainly would have never hadย my hat on backwards or I for sure woulda got the boot!!!

I make fun of my youngest all the time.......Vans, backwards hats, flat hats.....it's just a generational thing that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

As for the shooting the road.........lord have mercy on us all.................

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

And I certainly would have never hat my hat on backwards or I for sure woulda got the boot!!!

I make fun of my youngest all the time.......Vans, backwards hats, flat hats.....it's just a generational thing that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

As for the shooting the road.........lord have mercy on us all.................

Only time a backwards hat is acceptable is when your welding ย or dragging a deer out in the dark and your wearing a headlamp.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Only time a backwards hat is acceptable is when your welding ย or dragging a deer out in the dark and your wearing a headlamp.

Or if it hits your bow stringย 

• Like 1

So in summery we all agree that not every flat bill wearer is a douchbag. And these types of wannabe famous insta-hunters are whatโ€™s wrong with hunting these days ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 1