Sign in to follow this  
alexthomas1

Understanding Generic Earplugs

Earplugs can be a tricky thing to figure out. There are so many choices in the marketplace that can cause confusion. We want to make the process of choosing your personal hearing protection easier for everyone. All of our products are custom so we will need to have a set of impressions of your ears. We have a network of providers of a do it at home impression kit as well. 

Learn more click here: Understanding Generic Earplugs

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Yeah, earplugs are pretty complicated.   

Dude here at the range puts them in his mouth before sticking in his ears. I hate it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

Dude here at the range puts them in his mouth before sticking in his ears. I hate it.

Huh.  I've been putting them in my mouth AFTER.   This sounds like a better  way....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Huh.  I've been putting them in my mouth AFTER.   This sounds like a better  way....

for better taste it’s nose first ears second and final step mouth 🤢

I think electronic earplugs are better than generic earplugs for shooting. The generic earplugs block the sound to the entrance to the ear so that a shooter doesn't hear anything. But the electronic earplugs don't block the sound. It only prevents the extra noise and gives a limited sound to the ear according to our needs.

https://www.bigearinc.com/products/best-ear-protection-for-shooting

On 8/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, alexthomas1 said:

Earplugs can be a tricky thing to figure out. There are so many choices in the marketplace that can cause confusion. We want to make the process of choosing your personal hearing protection easier for everyone. All of our products are custom so we will need to have a set of impressions of your ears. We have a network of providers of a do it at home impression kit as well. 

Learn more click here: Understanding Generic Earplugs

3 hours ago, jacksimonton said:

I think electronic earplugs are better than generic earplugs for shooting. The generic earplugs block the sound to the entrance to the ear so that a shooter doesn't hear anything. But the electronic earplugs don't block the sound. It only prevents the extra noise and gives a limited sound to the ear according to our needs.

https://www.bigearinc.com/products/best-ear-protection-for-shooting

Said one troll to another.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1