Sign in to follow this  
jcarter

Missing hunters in Mexico

1 hour ago, Edge said:

I was gonna post that link.  Pretty wild story.  Especially the part where they said the kidnappers were nice to them.  

quote from article: 

The Texans said their captors treated them surprisingly well.

“They were nice to me, and to be honest with you, did not hurt us in any way,” Williams reported.

Chapman recalled, “Every other word out of their mouth was, ‘No problem, you’ll be OK. We don’t hurt Americans.’”

After 11 hours, the captors had arrived where they wanted to go. They gave the Texans back their cellphones and the rest of their property. 

“Everything that had been taken,” Williams said.

But that was not the biggest surprise.

“It seems wild, but they washed our vehicles and put fuel in them,” Williams said.

Chapman recalled that they only washed his nephew’s truck.

“And detailed it,” Chapman told The Daily Beast. “Mine’s still dirty.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't post very much on this subject because I know that every year things change and I would hate to advise someone to go to Mexico and heaven forbid something goes wrong, BUT I love going to Mexico, for the most part the people are very happy to see us, they treat us well, they are respectful and we have never had any problems. All that being said it is a relief to finally get across the border and back into Arizona and the US of A. Of all the years I've been going down for deer/Turkey (probably 12 years) the only problems/harassment we have experienced is by our own border patrol/ Federal fish and wildlife.    Don't get me wrong, i'm glad that they are trying to keep us as a nation safe and I know most of them just have a job to do, but we have been harassed multiple times on the US side and never on the Mexico side.  

On 12/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, 520HUNT said:

I'd rather be shot in Wisconsin than tortured in mexico, just my opinion though.

turns out torture equals a detailed truck and full tank of gas. 

• Wow! 1

They probably haggled. One guy offered to top the gas off, the next guy said "I give special price amigo! I wash it for you too" not to be outdone the first guy threw in the second vehicle for free. 

100% BS he was paid to say what he said. Hes probably running drugs too.

so they let the truck undamaged filled it up with gas and washed it thats the funniest thing I heard. heck some guy got stuck on the beach in rocky point and his new truck was stripped in a few hours.

Actually not the funniest, the funniest part was the stupid people who believe it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rpowell600 said:

Time to go in and clean house. Might as well make Mexico a US territory while we are at it too.

We already support enough welfare cases as it is. The only reason we HAVE NOT  taken over mexico is the cost it would take. Not the good of the world. 

• Like 1

Anton-No-Country-For-Old-Men.jpg.6099dca189acacbf47e8d37e0a61e64a.jpg"Si tu no gusto me visitar su famalia en Tejas, repitar despues de mi." " They washed our trucks, topped off the tanks and left mints on our pillows..."

• Like 3