muledeerarea33?

So who’s air frying?

Got one for Christmas and been using the crap out of it! Doing fried chicken tonight. I’ve already done all normal stuff that’s supposed to be fried. Shrimp, fish, chicken wings, fries, onion rings, eggs, mozzarella sticks, etc. have yet to try biscuits or a steak. Watcha cookin??

We love it. 
Weve done chicken wings, French fries, Fried mushrooms, good grief you name it we probably done it. 
love it. 

• Like 1

I'm interested but anything when you're trying to cook for a family of 7 is a pain in the butt. Our regular fryer is basically a turkey fryer. If I'm ever fancy enough to build my own custom house double washer and dryer and double size in kitchen!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm interested but anything when you're trying to cook for a family of 7 is a pain in the butt. Our regular fryer is basically a turkey fryer. If I'm ever fancy enough to build my own custom house double washer and dryer and double size in kitchen!

Haha! You’d need 4 air fryers or need to feed in rotations if you had one!!

Our air fryer makes awesome cheese crisps. Does Boboli pizzas pretty good, too. Don't know why we didn't get one sooner.

Wings are good...  tried fries and potato chips and pretty much burned them all.  We just got one for Christmas so still in the learning stages.

The air fryer is new this Christmas and is getting alot of use. Besides the Traeger it is probably our best multi purpose cooking machine. 

the wife got me one for Christmas.  ihavent really run it through its paces yet.

so far ive made pickles, tenders, waffle fries, "boiled" eggs, shrimp, and roasted chick peas in mine.

I got a basket fryer, from the groups on fb that i found, there's some bigger makes out there (toaster oven size).  Its a challenge, i made fries, then chicken...then had to rehaet the fries, then do the second batch of chicken

We got rid of the microwave.  Just use the fryer.  

not that I actually cook or anything....

We love ours we are on our second one after the first one died, we cook almost everything in there that i don't throw on my smoker.

7 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

OK, so are all Air Fryers created equal?

Not even close! Had I not got mine for Christmas I would of bought a different one. Mines the 7q standard type with the basket thing. I would of bought the countertop one that looks like a toaster oven. It way more versatile and holds more. That said, I won’t bitch about free and I’m happy to have the one I do.

• Like 1