azhunter23

Restrictions on hunting over water and trail camera use.

4 minutes ago, mattys281 said:

We need to petition presidente trump and get him to run a branch off his wall up the west bank of the Colorado River while he’s building, keep that trash where it belongs 

You mean “trump” or “mr. trump”. Like the disrespectful hateful people address the leader of our nation PRESIDENT Donald Trump! New media, idiots, etc.

• Like 1

First I heard of this but I know quite a few hunters who would support a game camera ban from July 31st - Dec. 31st.  

20 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

You mean “trump” or “mr. trump”. Like the disrespectful hateful people address the leader of our nation PRESIDENT Donald Trump! New media, idiots, etc.

No, I mean Presidente Trump, in honor of our Mexican brothers & sisters that are being put back in their place by his strong leadership.  He's doing more for them then their half-butt leader with his "hugs, not bullets" BS.  And once the cartels are officially designated as terrorist organizations, I think he'll do a lot more for them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, knothead said:

First I heard of this but I know quite a few hunters who would support a game camera ban from July 31st - Dec. 31st.  

Are they doing something wrong that they don’t wanna be seen doing? Or do they just like privacy of their own public pond?

Coincidence his mailing address is literally next door to AZGFD office in Flagstaff?

Anyone have meeting notes from last year's conference when AZGFD was considering banning cameras?  I smell a rat.

18 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

I wish you would have to be born in the state to hold a state position. Thats my opinion anyways.....

I wasn't born here but I'd support that.

56 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

God emperor Trump 

7 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

It is a term used after the civil war.

I know the meaning of it. Just not sure why I’m a carpet bagger? I’m a life time az resident but won’t discount an idea from a “carpet bagger” if it’s a good one. The proposed bill is not a good idea.

• Like 1