elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

3 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

It’s a scam

You really want to blow your mind???   Google "coues"!   Almost 1 million hits!!!    🤯 🤣

33 minutes ago, Jesushunt said:

H1n1 was new to and have plenty of deaths and never had this much attention on media then

Thankyou.

Same as Aids not cured, didn't know until today that the Spanish flu of the early 1900's is the same flu that Kills every year, hum

Yes its bad but really, close everything , ruin everyone but the rich. Sorry to here of the passing of great people, but most have underlying conditions.

I used to smoke if I get it I might die, but I don't believe what my decisions were in the past should always effect everyone that chose to live healthy.

Was listening to the radio this morning , there was an elderly Lady bitching that people weren't wearing masks and she only has one lung left from smoking, really and she worried some hard working healthy youngsters are going to kill her. If your afraid stay the f ck home. 

Wake up people or were gonna have nothing to wake up to..

Just my opinion.

23 minutes ago, stanley said:

You really want to blow your mind???   Google "coues"!   Almost 1 million hits!!!    🤯 🤣

And

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Google is a scam!!!  🤣

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Google is a scam!!!  🤣

True that.

I get to get tested today was exposed. What a joke  , and I'm appalled by the fact that its  2020 and our medical industry can handle a few little tests, long lines, waiting in the hot parking lots etc I know it's not entirely their fault. But trust me fellas seeing this first hand would make any patriot cringe. Our government and the medical industry has and is failing us . My .02 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

I get to get tested today was exposed. What a joke  , and I'm appalled by the fact that its  2020 and our medical industry can handle a few little tests, long lines, waiting in the hot parking lots etc I know it's not entirely their fault. But trust me fellas seeing this first hand would make any patriot cringe. Our government and the medical industry has and is failing us . My .02 

Medical industry be like..

Yes were slow, but we are expensive

• Like 2

On 6/17/2020 at 11:07 PM, Delw said:

If any of you listen to 98 kupd, I thought I heard today that Brady got the virus. Knowing these clowns they will report on it everyday.  it will be interesting to see how he does over time.

I personally think the virus is not big deal for most, but having said that, its always in the back of my head it is a big deal. My fed x driver was in last week and said he knows a bunch of coworkers who got it. none of them got any sicker than the flu, most didnt even get sick but tested positive. 2 friends got it no problems as what they told me. one friends family member got it and passed away he was young and had underlying conditions.

as seen on this forum some family members and friends of theres got it. 2? passed away I believe. the rest were fine.

Wife only goes grocery shopping. I stop at the qt for a drink in the am and thats all the socializing we do persay. We have to keep and eye on our son as his immune system isnt up to par so to speak, but he is in excellent shape his only underlying problem is heart surgery when he was 6 months old(27 years ago). kids healthy as a horse and has all kinds of energy, He's stuck at the shop with us and not doing his usual activities so hes getting kinda of bored, with no adult day program and his job with the city on hold. we figured last month in july he would be back to normal but with this new uptick they put everything on hold for another 1-2 months.

not to mention if he does get it the wife will have to go to the hospitol with him and not be allowed out once she is in with him, Which really sucks for parents of younger kids and those parents who have kids that have handicaps.

so whats your thoughts on all this 5 months into it. Im on the same thinking I was when it started and actually started feeling laxed on it a few weeks ago when this  boost in cases started hitting again. I know more people(friends and such) who have gotten it in the last month than in the 1st 4 months.

Doesn’t Brady weigh over 300lbs? Can’t blame covid if he dies 

8 hours ago, stanley said:

Gotcha, but still not certain regarding why mind blown.

You realize that Google has an immense database, and further draws on data from all over the world (talking, like multiple BILLIONS of bits of info)?  If it can't find an exact match, it will retrieve the closest it can find.   Given all of the reporting, media, stories, hype, blogging, whatever, it stands to reason that there will be Google 'hits' on virtually any combination of numbers/searches done.

Enter any sort of random questions/comments/words into Google, and it is liable to return mind-blowing results.   LOL

You don’t find it just a tad strange that no matter what 3 digit number you type in there’s a corresponding news story to that number 

The Google thing search is no coincidence. They have to do their part to spread the fear. 

I thought Brady was a spokes person for Red mountain weight lose..

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Doesn’t Brady weigh over 300lbs? Can’t blame covid if he dies 

he was a pretty big boy, I dont know what he weighs now he lost alot of weight from what they say on the show over the years. , Homberg is always giving him crap about blood pressure and stuff.

They been updating every once in a while but I miss it or cant hear it with machines running.

somewhere I have some pics of Him and Anthony at u fest, oldest daughter took them years ago and Anthony hung out with those guys and some wild bands, kinda funny seeing a 4 foot tall kid with a crew cut in that group. he was the only one with with out tats and piercings.

7 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I thought Brady was a spokes person for Red mountain weight lose..

yes he is / was

• Like 1

Also heard he used to be the Phoenix suns gorilla, back in the day

On 6/18/2020 at 6:08 AM, stanley said:

My feelings pretty much echo yours, Del.  My 21 year old daughter has been having minor freak-out moments as friends (or really, friends of friends) have stories of testing positive.  I have pretty much been telling her to just be smart (wash hands a lot, try to stay away from big parties (she finds this part a challenge), and just be smart).  I remind her that it appears the facts are this:  The large majority of those who end-up dying from this are very old and/or have serious underlying health conditions.  Said another way, the VAST majority of otherwise healthy people will not die from this. 

My daughter has a very close life-long friend who has cystic fibrosis.  For that sweet young lady, it is a totally different deal if she gets it.  I pray for her.

S.

Lots of Kids out there with severe handicaps , April and Anthony know alot because of Anthony and the groups April used to run way back when for disabled and handicap kids, when he  turn 21 he started going to the peoria rec center they have a ton of Adults with handicaps. They have a really good program for disabled and Handicap adults. dances , movies feild trips arts and crafts bingo stuff like that. Heck Anthony has more of a social life than most people. he's always on the go.

feel real bad for these kids, being couped up they just cant afford to get sick (any sickness is almost deadly to many of them.

• Like 2