elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

Then you'd love this video. Ever wonder how to use that single square of tp in an MRE? They did teach this in bootcamp.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=RDCMUCnzAB_ZApO3WrYE79N9cT0A&feature=share&playnext=1

I don't have cable tv.

17 YO Daughter got sent home from her job early tonight for the first time.  She as well as a couple others got sent. 

Like I said earlier, people getting less hours affects spending which affects other people's jobs. Hopefully this is just a quirck and people stop being retarded.  If they don't we could have another breakdown in the works.  Its kind of scary to think how the world economy is simply a house of cards. A few idiots do the wrong thing at the right time and the butterfly effect is real.  

4 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I don't have cable tv.

It's youtube

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edge said:

It's youtube

it showing the cable box trick from the old dude, your other vid post did the same thing

9 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

17 YO Daughter got sent home from her job early tonight for the first time.  She as well as a couple others got sent. 

Like I said earlier, people getting less hours affects spending which affects other people's jobs. Hopefully this is just a quirck and people stop being retarded.  If they don't we could have another breakdown in the works.  Its kind of scary to think how the world economy is simply a house of cards. A few idiots do the wrong thing at the right time and the butterfly effect is real.  

I think this is the real problem.  A lot of low income folks with no paycheck and a lot of small business owners with no customers.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

I worked a few hours extra last night. My customers don't stop! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

A report from the front lines. Went to a gun show this morning in Queen Creek. Packed. People everywhere in a small venue. Everyone seemed polite, jovial and calm. 

Then off to Sportsman’s Warehouse. People everywhere. 2 hour wait to get to the gun counter!! 😮  Sadly, looks like another “mini” run on ammo.

After that, Chili’s for lunch. Not a bad crowd for lunch. No waiting, but tables were occupied.

Then.....Walmart!! What can I say. An entirely different world. Got out of there in a hurry. No thanks. 

Overall, with the exception at Wallyworld, people seemed to be going on about their daily lives. Saw many people on the golf courses. Trucks pulling boats, atvs, side x sides. Normal Saturday traffic. People running and walking in neighborhoods.

If the media would just balance their reporting with some positive news, I think this would calm the hysteria a little. But I guess news like that doesn’t get people to watch. Unfortunately, sensationalism is a tactic they love to use. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

People are trying to sell tp on offer up for up to $500 per pack.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone showed up to buy it and just took it away from them.

• Like 2