elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Just now, Edge said:

A questionnaire outside the gates. Pretty sure it's a product of Phoenix's mommy mayor.

My experience has been the following questions so far: 

1. Have you traveled outside the country recently?

2. Have you been around anyone that's been sick ?

3.Do you have any symptoms that you know of ? 

4. Then they take your temperature with that star trek thingy. 

Mostly medical buildings so far that are doing these procedures. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Close. Chinese Virus. Mutated twice so now we have two different strains to contend with. Since it's an animal to animal virus that mutated to animal to human  makes it a little more concerning since the human immune system doesn't see it as a threat.

Not to be an alarmist but it shouldn't be shrugged off either.

it shouldnt be shrugged off, but there was already less deaths in the US yesterday from it than the day before. its no where near over but it doesnt look like were going to be italy. theres 64 cases in the entirety US right now being deemed as critical.

• Like 1

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

USA COVID-19 projections / actual

March 5: 201 / 221
March 6: 271 / 319
March 7: 366 / 435
March 8: 494 / 541
March 9: 667 / 704
March 10: 900 / 994
March 11: 1,215 / 1,301
March 12: 1,640 / 1,697
March 13: 2,214 / 2,247
March 14: 2,989 / 2,943
March 15: 4,035 / 3,680
March 16: 5,447 / 4,663
March 17: 7,353 / 6,411
March 18: 9,926 / 9,259
March 19: 13,400 / 13,789
March 20: 18,090 / 19,393
March 21: 24,421
March 22: 32,968
March 23: 44,496
March 24: 60,070
March 25: 81,094
March 26: 109,477
March 27: 147,794
March 28: 199,522
March 29: 269,355
March 30: 363,629
March 31: 490,899
April 1: 662,714

the projections are looking pretty accurate. italy had over 1800 deaths when they reached 24k cases. were at 24k cases with less than 400 deaths 

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

it shouldnt be shrugged off, but there was already less deaths in the US yesterday from it than the day before. none of the numbers are trending to exponential growth in cases or deaths. its no where near over but it doesnt look like were going to be italy. theres 64 cases in the entirety US right now being deemed as critical.

I hope not either. 800 people died in the past 24 hours in Italy and Spain isn't too far behind.  In the USA in the past 24 hours there were 6,500 new cases and  62 deaths and we still have a long road ahead of us.

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

it shouldnt be shrugged off, but there was already less deaths in the US yesterday from it than the day before. none of the numbers are trending to exponential growth in cases or deaths. its no where near over but it doesnt look like were going to be italy. theres 64 cases in the entirety US right now being deemed as critical.

Honestly couldn't say if your right or not.  Supposedly 150 tests were given to all of cochise county for the docs to share.  When my wife took my son in last week doc told her "I couldn't test him if I wanted to", that's not why he was there though, just saying.  

Supposedly Ft Huachuca has a victim, one in Douglass and one in Bisbee hospital. Couldn't tell ya if they were officially tested. 

Not referring to deaths though, just making the point that we really dont have accurate numbers as far as actual cases go.  

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Honestly couldn't say if your right or not.  Supposedly 150 tests were given to all of cochise county for the docs to share.  When my wife took my son in last week doc told her "I couldn't test him if I wanted to", that's not why he was there though, just saying.  

Supposedly Ft Huachuca has a victim, one in Douglass and one in Bisbee hospital. Couldn't tell ya if they were officially tested. 

and what was the percentage of those 150 tests that came up postive for covid? 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

and what was the percentage of those 150 tests that came up postive for covid? 

Couldn't tell ya, that's my point. Not sure if and how many are being used.  All I know is there is not enough to go around. 

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

Couldn't tell ya, that's my point. Not sure if and how many are being used.  All I know is there is not enough to go around. 

it was probably 0. thats my point. 

people with terrible allergies thinking they got covid around here. 

• Like 2

What’s happening now is the mortality rate is now decreasing as data with people testing positive catches up. When this first broke, the death rate was like 4% and people were freaked. But it was skewed since the total people with the virus hadn’t been tested. This is exactly what a lot of the experts said would happen. It was just going to take several weeks of data. But the MSM didn’t want to report that. Doctors are now saying the mortality rate for the US will most likely be below 1%. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

dang. we will probably all have it by the end of it. 

We actually want more people to test positive and recover, of course. This will give us much better data to deal with and quell the frantic with the skewed mortality rate.

• Like 2