elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Thanks China......I just wiped with a coffee filter.

I haven't seen this on the news, got the article off Drudge. But it would appear an early symptom of the infection is the loss of taste and smell.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/lost-sense-of-smell-may-be-peculiar-clue-to-coronavirus-infection/articleshow/74767666.cms

FB_IMG_1584990155078.thumb.jpg.2eb2588ac4ed3c63dd35b4deb2aebbb2.jpgGot a hankerin for a bowl of MT Graham red now....

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

I haven't seen this on the news, got the article off Drudge. But it would appear an early symptom of the infection is the loss of taste and smell.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/lost-sense-of-smell-may-be-peculiar-clue-to-coronavirus-infection/articleshow/74767666.cms

Wow same symptoms of hookers and Blow who would have thunked

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I was concerned about the service provider industry as they in a conact 1 hour relationship.  I guess mouth dam and condoms wont be enough.  They might have gone to the Epstein camp.

Remember they deserve your tip too, regarsless of size.

word to the wise. If you can avoid going on unemployment do it at all costs stay away!!! I just got off of it. Was unemployed for 7 weeks and it was a fricking night mare! They treated me like I was a dang criminal. Going from 70k annually to $214 a week was a punch in the gut and a kick to the bits. Then they wanna fight you tooth and nail for it. No thanks. I would rather beg on a street corner for dirty coins then got through that again. Good grief. Stay safe amigos

2 hours ago, Edge said:

during peak allergy season? just a way to freak people out even more.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Seems I have had thecorona virus for about 8 years then.

About the same amount of time I have been married......

• Haha 1

46323.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edge said:

So now the virus is like every other sickness on this planet!   

I’m not a fear monger and see this virus as an opportunity for jackass politicians on both sides to benefit themselves and their friends at our expense.  
The reaction will cause more damage than the virus.  
With that said, I found out that one of the pediatricians where I took my kids died today after being diagnosed with Corona 4 days ago.  She had a heart condition but was healthy enough to practice medicine.  So, I’m just saying be careful ,take care of yourself and your family.  I’ll keep living my life and go about my business but I’ll be one of those foolish looking guys wearing a mask in public and cleaning my hands a lot. 

• Like 2