elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Atleast, 4 Senators reading the bill caught the notion that, you would make more on unemployment, than if you were employed.  I am sure that will motivate the unemployed to go look for jobs when this is over.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Atleast, 4 Senators reading the bill caught the notion that, you would make more on unemployment, than if you were employed.  I am sure that will motivate the unemployed to go look for jobs when this is over.

Just before the elections, the Democrats will offer up a bill to keep you on unemployment

57 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Yeah that was crazy. I think they went in there and fixed that this afternoon. Or so we hope! 😮

If not, I’m telling the boss I’m out! I’m going fishing! Lol 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Edge said:

Current stimulus bill would add $600 per week to maximum weekly payment (AZ unemployment max is $240 per week before taxes) and add 4 months of benefits.

Read, digest, discuss...

No it would make it $600. Not an additional. Still ridiculous.

49 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

Nope.. Read it again.  The initial draft that the 4 republican senators had an issue with says: $600 in addition to what you normally get on unemployment.

55 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

5 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Nope.. Read it again.  The initial draft that the 4 republican senators had an issue with says: $600 in addition to what you normally get on unemployment.

Yup Trump talked about that on the news conference a bit ago, he was surprised by it as well.

55 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

No. I watched your hero upchuck Schumer again and again... Adds $600 to states weekly max ui. You don't think chucky would get it wrong, do ya?

20 minutes ago, Edge said:

No. I watched your hero upchuck Schumer again and again... Adds $600 to states weekly max ui. You don't think chucky would get it wrong, do ya?

On 3/23/2020 at 2:26 PM, AZBIG10 said:

Unemployment should be based on how much you were making and not a set amount. If you were making $50K a year you should get more than someone making $25K a year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Unemployment should be based on how much you were making and not a set amount. If you were making $50K a year you should get more than someone making $25K a year.

Bernie won't play that game.

5 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Anyone have the "essential list" of workers? Asking for a friend before he hangs himself.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/gov-ducey-issues-executive-order-prohibiting-the-closure-of-essential-services/75-e260d7a4-2565-4e1a-86b3-6fc151fd5dfb

• Like 1