elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

47718.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So I have had some spare time at work since we have been so slow, and have been doing research on this pandemic.  He is my theory:

The Wuhan Institute of Virology was opened in Wuhan, China in 2015 making it the first Level 4 Biolab in China.  Scientists at the WIV discovered COVID-19 after it was taken from Horseshoe Bats in Southwest China.  In the following years, Chinese researchers showed to be completely negligent with the biomaterials that they were working with.  Some of the documented incidents were:   

In November 2018, US Customs and Border Protection officers at Detroit Metro Airport stopped a Chinese scientist carrying vials believed to contain the MERS and SARS viruses.

In May 2018 and September 2019, Chinese nationals tried to enter the U.S. with undeclared flu strains and suspected E. coli.

So somehow researchers got infected or were careless with COVID-19 and it started to spread.  The doctor who sounded the alarm on this, Li Wenliang, was visited by Chinese police and forced to sign a statement that claimed his whistleblowing was just rumor and misinformation.  The Chinese government says he became infected and died, but I'm sure he was probably murdered.  Scientists found that the coronavirus is a 96% match to the virus that they originally recovered from the Horseshoe Bats.

The pandemic is clearly the fault of the Chinese.  The Chinese is lying about their numbers and blaming the US because they do not want to be held responsible for this.  Trump is calling it the 'Chinese Virus' because he knows the whole story.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

So I have had some spare time at work since we have been so slow, and have been doing research on this pandemic.  He is my theory:

The Wuhan Institute of Virology was opened in Wuhan, China in 2015 making it the first Level 4 Biolab in China.  Scientists at the WIV discovered COVID-19 after it was taken from Horseshoe Bats in Southwest China.  In the following years, Chinese researchers showed to be completely negligent with the biomaterials that they were working with.  Some of the documented incidents were:   

In November 2018, US Customs and Border Protection officers at Detroit Metro Airport stopped a Chinese scientist carrying vials believed to contain the MERS and SARS viruses.

In May 2018 and September 2019, Chinese nationals tried to enter the U.S. with undeclared flu strains and suspected E. coli.

So somehow researchers got infected or were careless with COVID-19 and it started to spread.  The doctor who sounded the alarm on this, Li Wenliang, was visited by Chinese police and forced to sign a statement that claimed his whistleblowing was just rumor and misinformation.  The Chinese government says he became infected and died, but I'm sure he was probably murdered.  Scientists found that the coronavirus is a 96% match to the virus that they originally recovered from the Horseshoe Bats.

The pandemic is clearly the fault of the Chinese.  The Chinese is lying about their numbers and blaming the US because they do not want to be held responsible for this.  Trump is calling it the 'Chinese Virus' because he knows the whole story.

This is why we must heal as a country, then go flatten China once and for all . Tired of their sh!t. NO MORE !!! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Can’t say I disagree but I thought your job was double “essential”? Is it really that slow? Honestly just curious. I know the media lies.

3 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Can’t say I disagree but I thought your job was double “essential”? Is it really that slow? Honestly just curious. I know the media lies.

I'm going to assume he has better resources than Google trust me. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Hey we're half way to that 100 page thread you’ve dreamed about! 💯

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

I like the other one honestly ! Did some Sally's get offended or something? 

Yes sir!!!!  

I believe every inch of what Curtis posted!.............BOB!

37 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Hey we're half way to that 100 page thread you’ve dreamed about! 💯

I didn’t want to jinx it! According to the main stream we're 10-20-30-40-50-60..........% thru this virus! So I’m hoping on another 50 pages.

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

Can you elaborate on the instances of the scientists getting caught by customs? Domyounbelieventhe intent was to intentionally release it? Or maybe sell itmto a unscrupulous third party?