elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

^^^Exactly, and what percentage of people out there with masks on are actually N95? Basically none. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I do/did a lot of sanding on mesquite. N95 was all I used. Now the world knows what they are! I haven’t sanded a table top in 6 weeks!

Are those masks washable? I was going thru some of my late fathers tool boxes last week and found an N95 mask. It looks barely used but I can smell the Kool menthals cigs he smoked years ago.

Wow. first time poster here.  Been reading the comments. you guys is right.  

I wish we had more people stand up for there rights.   This virus thnig is out of contral   The media is hypering it for mony.  I just know it.  My neighbor works at the local hospital and all of his team has been layed off.  IT seems that there is not any emergecys any more, and the beds is empty.   

I saw Duecys news meeting.  We need to get back to work.  The models they is using are not good.   I think there are rigged.

I'm ready to go back to work.   I'll wear a mask if I has to, but I'm skeptical like other people that they don't work.   

I saw the protest at the capital.   I wish I could have gone.  All of the people that were there is patriots.   (Not Tom Brady kind...George Washington kind, ha ah.)  

Heck, more people get killed by cars than this thing.   I know the rest homes is bad.   We need to do something bout those.    Let;s open up AZ

• Confused 1

most people are wearing their chonies on their face.  I ordered N95 mid Feb, still don't have them.  on ebay last week I saw a 10 pack of n95 the bid was at 50k

• Wow! 1

36 minutes ago, Edge said:

Are those masks washable? I was going thru some of my late fathers tool boxes last week and found an N95 mask. It looks barely used but I can smell the Kool menthals cigs he smoked years ago.

I do t know if you can wash them? I’d blow them out and re use them 3-4 times before throwing them out. Mesquite dust is some nasty stuff!! Like flower in your sinuses.

48 minutes ago, lizard_rancher said:

Wow. first time poster here.  Been reading the comments. you guys is right.  

I wish we had more people stand up for there rights.   This virus thnig is out of contral   The media is hypering it for mony.  I just know it.  My neighbor works at the local hospital and all of his team has been layed off.  IT seems that there is not any emergecys any more, and the beds is empty.   

I saw Duecys news meeting.  We need to get back to work.  The models they is using are not good.   I think there are rigged.

I'm ready to go back to work.   I'll wear a mask if I has to, but I'm skeptical like other people that they don't work.   

I saw the protest at the capital.   I wish I could have gone.  All of the people that were there is patriots.   (Not Tom Brady kind...George Washington kind, ha ah.)  

Heck, more people get killed by cars than this thing.   I know the rest homes is bad.   We need to do something bout those.    Let;s open up AZ

Welcome lurker

• Haha 1

simple cleaning is putting the masks in the sun and letting the sun naturally clean them.  I don't think blowing them out ie., with compressor is good might just force particles in more and open up larger holes, I would tap them out or used a light can air.

Welcome aboard lizard_rancher. 

Has anyone tried to file a claim with thier school district to get compensated for being a teacher?  Teacher should be getting a cut in pay since they are not a ful time teacher anymore.

Saw some gal in Texas just got arrested for opening up her hair salon.  Absolutely ridiculous.  We’re a ‘free’ nation, but our citizens can’t be allowed to weigh the risks of getting a haircut???

why is it that whenever I read the news From the major networks there’s nothing reporting about antibody testing or even an adjusted death rate, it’s still all the same numbers based on severe cases and not total infections?  Heard yesterday that as countries are opening up they’re seeing an uptick in deaths, but Sweden is still trending down as they march on towards herd immunity...

we obviously have a second wave coming, anybody want to wager on how that will be handled?  My money says another lock down that will lead to a third wave.  Call my paranoid, but my suspicion is this will be drug out past November 

29 minutes ago, mattys281 said:

Saw some gal in Texas just got arrested for opening up her hair salon.  Absolutely ridiculous.  We’re a ‘free’ nation, but our citizens can’t be allowed to weigh the risks of getting a haircut???

The judge is Eric Moye, Democrat. He's being investigated for brandishing a gun during a road rage incident with a female driver just a week ago.

Sounds like he's losing his chit.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Has anyone tried to file a claim with thier school district to get compensated for being a teacher?  Teacher should be getting a cut in pay since they are not a ful time teacher anymore.

hard to cut someone's pay when they don't make a whole lot more than minimum wage to begin with

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

hard to cut someone's pay when they don't make a whole lot more than minimum wage to begin with

Agree. If anything all the parents trying to homeschool now are finding out how much more we should be paying fulltime teachers...

• Like 1