elkaholic

Time for America to take ACTION

14 hours ago, 25-06 said:

China is very decisive with there master plan. This was thought out and not a mere quintessence with this outbreak...Trump is right. We are at war.

We have been at war for years … "bloodless" as they say … but war none the less.  

Every hospital I have been to has had no problem taking my "stockpile" of money all while bending over my insurance for ridiculous amounts of money. Maybe they should start stock piling on a few essential supply's with all this money they make. The hospital/insurance gig is as corrupt a business as any out there. They are a business that makes tons of money its time start spending it a little wiser. It's not the governments fault they dont have what they need. They might not have masks and gloves but I bet there are plenty of fancy $75k+cars in the parking lot...I am sorry the nurses, doctors, CNAs etc have to suffer because of the people they work for ,it's not fair to them for sure. A business should supply PPE for its staff. And yes a hospital should should have a stockpile.  It's not a matter of if things like this happen, it's when. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SHOOTER said:

Every hospital I have been to has had no problem taking my "stockpile" of money all while bending over my insurance for ridiculous amounts of money. Maybe they should start stock piling on a few essential supply's with all this money they make. The hospital/insurance gig is as corrupt a business as any out there. They are a business that makes tons of money its time start spending it a little wiser. It's not the governments fault they dont have what they need. They might not have masks and gloves but I bet there are plenty of fancy $75k+cars in the parking lot...I am sorry the nurses, doctors, CNAs etc have to suffer because of the people they work for ,it's not fair to them for sure. A business should supply PPE for its staff. And yes a hospital should should have a stockpile.  It's not a matter of if things like this happen, it's when. 

They are run by bean counters, hence the reason for no large stockpiles which cost money and take up space. Like any other business inventory is based on past use.

3 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

They are run by bean counters, hence the reason for no large stockpiles which cost money and take up space. Like any other business inventory is based on past use.

Makes sense but at the same time its a dang hospital.   I broke a toe and they sent me off with a $180 velcro sandal and that was easily 10 years ago.   Seems like they should be obligated to be just slightly better prepared. 

The word "pandemic" has been used a lot but this doesn't even come close.  This was the trial run to a real pandemic.  And we all failed.  

Our hospitals here are not crowded because we haven not reached the peak of infection yet in AZ.  Ask a New York Hospital Dr. if they have spare beds? They are building make shift morgues in the streets by hospitals.   By the end of April, I fear we will be seeing a whole different situation.  I would advise all not to take this lightly.   One of our customers is Del Webb Hospital, they are gearing up for it right now.

29 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Makes sense but at the same time its a dang hospital.   I broke a toe and they sent me off with a $180 velcro sandal and that was easily 10 years ago.   Seems like they should be obligated to be just slightly better prepared. 

The word "pandemic" has been used a lot but this doesn't even come close.  This was the trial run to a real pandemic.  And we all failed.  

So your sayin, you ran out of toilet paper😝

1 minute ago, 5guyshunting said:

So your sayin, you ran out of toilet paper😝

We have 4 cases of restuaraunt bathroom napkins I ordered when there was no tp to be found around or online.  

By "we" I meant them. 

6 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

We have 4 cases of restuaraunt bathroom napkins I ordered when there was no tp to be found around or online.  

By "we" I meant them. 

So, are you we and I'm them, or am I we and you are them? I'm so coronafused right now. 

Just messin withya😏

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 5:43 PM, 5guyshunting said:

Hey trophy, are the titty dancers doing curbside or take out? Asking for a friend😏

Yes according theChive they are....

28 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

Yes according theChive they are....

Titties are curbside, crabs to go.

• Like 1

Not crabs but 

• Haha 4

Don't like it one bit...wtf??? This site is much better than this.