AZLance

Which lake gets less traffic?

I'd say Rainbow. Very little shore access due to private property, and it is super weedy. 

• Like 1

Are you asking about boat traffic or both boat and shore traffic? Not that I know the answer...of the 3 I’m only familiar with Fool Hollow. 

7 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Lake of the woods?

I’ve only ever seen that full of blue ridge kids swimming and hikers. But maybe during the China virus it’ll be empty? Doubt it.

Was going to be up there for the weekend and was planning on putting the bass boat in for a try at some smallies 

was up over the weekend and everywhere looked like a zoo.  Heading back up but I will be avoiding the lakes it is going to be an absolute circus this weekend.

Trying to figure out how to make a trip to the Black River when it opens.  I have not been fishing in almost a year.  😪

RD

Thanks for the tip on Rainbow lake guys...it didn't disappoint! I took the kids fishing up there this weekend. The big girls wanted to play! The lake only had a few boats and definitely wasn't crowded.

20200524_081659.jpg

IMG_1642(1).jpg

611890145.jpg

20200524_081654.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

• Like 11
  • Wow! 1

Eat them Damm things the maybe he will go away. And thanks PRDATR no way I could spell that and Coach knows it..