lonne

Mask Requirements

46 minutes ago, Delw said:

Also in your Del fantasy, you left out the part were the 2 poker friends stopped off at a gay bar, came home and gave each others wife aids.

source.gif

• Haha 1

my pulse ox is 98, mask on 84, hypoxia, wonder what happens when it goes lower?

28 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

My apologies if that’s how I came across. To be honest, I’m a young healthy guy, I wasn’t a mask wearer, wasn’t too worried about it. But as we started seeing the severity of this disease at work, and the data started to come out, I educated myself on it by talking to the people with the most first hand experience with treating COVID. Fact is, most people will recover especially younger people, but also for a decent portion of the population this has a pretty high chance of being life threatening. Also it’s now become very clear how we could each choose to do our part to lower unnecessary deaths from this. I wasn’t trying to blame “you” for killing people, but I think the anti mask mindset as a whole will and is contributing to the spread and subsequent deaths. And I’m not sure where people are getting this idea that the hospitals are empty...we’ve seen a very significant increase in serious COVID patients, especially the last week or 2.One Frustrated doctor said to me “it’s like the younger people are saying ‘thanks for winning world war 2, the Cold War, and building up our country,but now it’s time to cull the herd’”... there’s something wrong with that.

Dustin none needed. It was mainly to big10 and thomc  and a few others why I put your name in there lets just call it a covid min LOL.

I usually disregard most everything coming from a person in certain professions that are telling people WHAT They'd better do. Why because they are biased (ie doctors, lawyers, cops, fire dept, teachers, obviously the news media and politicians) .and make things more extreme than they are.

my religion won't allow me to wear a mask due to God not being able to see me or get in.

3 hours ago, AZLance said:

Pima County is now requiring masks, so picked one up...

81FO2y-PGtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I wore mine today, with my chaps and saw. nobody said anything.

Forestry Suppliers - 24433 - Forestry Suppliers Lumberjack Hardhat System

1 hour ago, Delw said:

Also in your Del fantasy, you left out the part were the 2 poker friends stopped off at a gay bar, came home and gave each others wife aids.

You have me pegged wrong, I dont play poker and I have few friends, not to mention those friends that I do have dont carpool as that wouldnt be Manly ;)

The problem is from your posts dustins and few others. is that you are relaying the msg wrong via guilt trip with ONLY your so called experience in a hospital system. contrary to what CDC and what other people with MORE knowledge and experience than you have.

This is why They Recommend wearing a face mask, theres a huge difference in recommending and down right accusing people of spreading the virus for not wearing one. no to mention most EXPERTS are still up in the air about how its transmitted and too what extent.

Telling people they are making poor choice while stating that your doing everything right and others are not, is bullshit, kinda like saying your crap dont stink and everyone else does, Im a better person than your are etc etc.

Not shaming anyone. I’m not protesting either. You do you boo. 

22 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Having a wife that is an RN she busts her butt everyday not to be a vehicle of the covid -19 

dumbasses need to wrap their mugs up. 

Yes there are illnesses and hazards everywhere no sh1t. This virus spreads like wild fire. It’s the rate that it spreads that is concerning.Doesn’t mean we don’t and shouldn’t take precautions. 

joe public is idiotic hence they have to print “hot” on coffee cups and Signs to denote not to light a flame next to a pump station.

problem with this. The medical staff is at the end of this process and are responsible of irresponsible people.

6 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Not shaming anyone. I’m not protesting either. You do you boo. 

OK if you say so

1 hour ago, aznative65 said:

"First hand knowledge...."   "My wife's best friend is a nurse at one of the valley Banner...." 

THAT is 'first hand' knowledge????    Classic!!!  🤣😂🤣  Gotta love the infinite stupidity to be found on the internet!! 

Eat a box of dicks, Cletus 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, JSR said:

Eat a box of dicks, Cletus 

Your feeling Hurt, mine were

35 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

I hope so! But most studies I looked up think it’s higher

Those studies are false. 

picture this:

if Covid wasn't blown out of proportion and plastered all over the world, if the government never shut anything down, if the news never mentioned it...my life would have not changed a single bit. Like I’ve said before, all the people that I know who “had it” lived. No hospital needed. None of those “sick” people infected their children, Wives/husbands/boyfriends or girlfriends or grandmas...So from my experience this is all a crock of shoot. People die from all kinds of illnesses and this is just a new one that’s causing all the tp hoarders to freak out. So if I compare my experience with it to the studies I would have to say that those studies are 100% false. 

now if I believed what the media was telling us then I would be scared, I wouldn’t leave my house. I would inject myself with bleach..just like trump said. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

What other virus have we been able to stop?

Aids. I'm livin large now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1