Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

46A East?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Is there any way to turn the tag in and get point back even though no point guard? Like donate it to a crippled kid or somethingĀ 

pretty sure you have to have point guard or your points are gone like a fart in the wind šŸ’ØĀ 
Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Is there any way to turn the tag in and get point back even though no point guard? Like donate it to a crippled kid or somethingĀ 

You could sign it over to my daughter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Is it down?šŸ˜

It was not big enough. A few minutes later I spotted a decent one, we worked down into a heck holeĀ and got a better look he was probably a 158 ram slightly better on one side than the other. Could notĀ have killed him even if we wanted to, maybe could of had a 700 yard shotĀ 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

It was not big enough. A few minutes later I spotted a decent one, we worked down into a heck holeĀ and got a better look he was probably a 158 ram slightly better on one side than the other. Could notĀ have killed him even if we wanted to, maybe could of had a 700 yard shotĀ 

Keep at it. And post some damm pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oz31p said:

Keep at it. And post some damm pictures

He was too far to get decent pics through 15s. He was nice, but maybe we can find a big monsterĀ 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, idgaf said:

Did you get your Jimmy John's crew equal?

Wish2hunt is like a 5 man crew in himself and I got this dude Len with us that is a beast. So just the 4 of usĀ 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

He was too far to get decent pics through 15s. He was nice, but maybe we can find a big monsterĀ 

You call your self a trophy hunter and you donā€™t have a spotter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Len is a good dude. Ā He and his family have done well there

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Ɨ