BassSlayer

White Mtn Reservation fishing and hunting

They opened all reservation lakes to fishing by TRIBAL Members Only recently. They are packed with fisherman as we speak.  Went to tribal office to inquire about non tribal fisherman getting to go and they received a call while I was there to CLOSE IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. Due to Immediate spike in covid 19 cases. NO Hunting or fishing till end of year.

• Haha 1

The spikes probably came from all the people that had to stand in line for hours to get fishing permits and also apply for hunts because they have no online sales.   I bet it had nothing to do with fisherman on the water  

Brian

• Like 6

That was the same one that caught my eye.  I want to know what a traditional massage is though and who is doing it. You might get more than you bargain for.

So We can go fish it as a white Man?....................BOB!

On 8/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, standman said:

The spikes probably came from all the people that had to stand in line for hours to get fishing permits and also apply for hunts because they have no online sales.   I bet it had nothing to do with fisherman on the water  

Brian

I drove past that line about a month ago. Tons of people!

White Mountain reservation is now open for fishing.  Post from the tribal chairwoman

C9618D85-7D7D-427A-A9DC-AE01D7C6E748.thumb.jpeg.c8c6b507aafc57c6e03ceb41616c6118.jpeg

Brian

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

11 hours ago, AZbowhntr said:

That was the same one that caught my eye.  I want to know what a traditional massage is though and who is doing it. You might get more than you bargain for.

It's one with a happy ending. 🙄

• Like 1