good bull

I’ll wait for the video and audio on Bills high dollar hunts.  Can’t wait for blown off legs and all the other BS that comes with actual hunting. Should be great!!!

7 minutes ago, stanley said:

Ugh.....   Speaking of hating.  I always hate myself for getting dragged into pointless internet debates.  But here I am....  Doing it.  😋

For me, the bottom line is I generally try not to throw stones at other's houses.  Never know when my glass home is exposed, so I will keep my mouth shut about others.  Regarding your characterization and name calling, well I guess I just don't see the point in saying that type of thing about a situation and/or a person I know nothing about.  

BTW, did you actually watch the video carefully and listen??   I heard and saw NO high-fives by JJ after the first shot.  What I heard was JJ concerned that he made a good hit, and asking for more ammo.  I then heard follow-up shot.   After the second shot and the bull was down, I heard only gratitude and happy chit-chat.

Whatever though, Bill.   We all see and hear what we want in life, I suppose.  

Keep on hating, man!  It's a classy look.  🤣

Wow, there are still reasonable people on this site. Follow up shot is at 15:08. JJ spent a truckload of money on a tag that will benefit all the wildlife in this state and then came out and was very humble about taking one of the biggest elk ever taken. I see no reason to come onto a website and disparage the man's business.

It's not they way I would ever want to hunt elk, but its good for him. It would sure irritate me if he decided to jump on social media and call me names and insult my choice of hunts. Not sure why anyone thinks its ok to do to him.

In general it will never make sense to me that hunters are constantly tearing down other hunters. I mean by the time we get done arguing about trailcams, long range and shooting spikes I guess its no wonder that hunters don't have any energy left to show up at the ballot box. I guess I thought a bunch of grown men would have more important things to do with their lives than sit around and pick apart everything another grown man does. Apparently I was wrong.

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, stanley said:

Ugh.....   Speaking of hating.  I always hate myself for getting dragged into pointless internet debates.  But here I am....  Doing it.  😋

For me, the bottom line is I generally try not to throw stones at other's houses.  Never know when my glass home is exposed, so I will keep my mouth shut about others.  Regarding your characterization and name calling, well I guess I just don't see the point in saying that type of thing about a situation and/or a person I know nothing about.  

BTW, did you actually watch the video carefully and listen??   I heard and saw NO high-fives by JJ after the first shot.  What I heard was JJ concerned that he made a good hit, and asking for more ammo.  I then heard follow-up shot.   After the second shot and the bull was down, I heard only gratitude and happy chit-chat.

5 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Wow, there are still reasonable people on this site. Follow up shot is at 15:08. JJ spent a truckload of money on a tag that will benefit all the wildlife in this state and then came out and was very humble about taking one of the biggest elk ever taken. I see no reason to come onto a website and disparage the man's business.

It's not they way I would ever want to hunt elk, but its good for him. It would sure irritate me if he decided to jump on social media and call me names and insult my choice of hunts. Not sure why anyone thinks its ok to do to him.

In general it will never make sense to me that hunters are constantly tearing down other hunters. I mean by the time we get done arguing about trailcams, long range and shooting spikes I guess its no wonder that hunters don't have any energy left to show up at the ballot box. I guess I thought a bunch of grown men would have more important things to do with their lives than sit around and pick apart everything another grown man does. Apparently I was wrong.

Well said.

JJ is a big boy, hard for a guy to walk like that one uneven ground.

That was a heck of a shot 1019 he said he had it dialed in at. and he hit it BOTH times.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stanley said:

BTW, did you actually watch the video carefully and listen??   I heard and saw NO high-fives by JJ after the first shot.  What I heard was JJ concerned that he made a good hit, and asking for more ammo.  I then heard follow-up shot.   After the second shot and the bull was down, I heard only gratitude and happy chit-chat

My take as well. 👍

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

Thank you. 

Didnt use to hate. 

When I came on here originally I helped many of People on here and another web site. During the time when all the phoenix area got destroyed bye hail storms. Other companies  where coming in and charging thousands of dollars more for roof  then they should. And taking deposits and never returning. So I went on here and another site and warned people . And told them if they had any question call me. Several  people  from here did. One particular person had a estimate  from a company  out of Texas.  The quote was for over 18000. And he was told it was unrepairable. I fixed it for 1200 and it still dont have any problems . I have donated my time to numerous  people on here  . During monsoon I have roofed tarped and helped almost  100 people off just this sight. And never have I ever ask for money first. Many of times doing the job and getting paid later or in trades. Then when my wife and daughter died .I came on here trying to hustle a little work. I had a 2 year old and 5 year old at home from ny stepdaughter who passed away from brain cancer as well as her mother. The situation I had left at home with no wife and two babys to raise  at the age of 54 was impossible.  I couldn't afford to leave the boys alone for hours at a time. So I turned here for repairs and little jobs that wouldn't take much time. Thinking I had freinds on here. Instead I got attacked by Del and Roosevelt  Mark. Which put me out of business  on here. 

Up until then I never had a problem .and if you look back I bet you that 90 percent of my bad post .Are because Dels bitch butt had to chime in. 

Funny that I've called Del mark and no bull out. And everyone of them is a no show. They all must be hanging out in a blind together  hiding  giving eachother Dutch Rudders.

So while your judging  peoples character maybe youshould take a  look at dels and no bulls post. Then take a poll of who want to keep us around. DEL ME AND NO BULL. 

CALL ME IF YOU NEED THE ANSWERS 

Why we continue to bash each other is beyond me.

I'm happy that JJ continues to hunt even after all the Boycott efforts  he has seen from the anti's.

As of last year, he could care less if they step foot in another Jimmy Johns franchise as he's sold off his remaining stake.

He continues to do what he always has and enjoys doing it.  There is a larger number of influential people that would love to 

stop any and all hunting, I'll say it again, I'm glad he is on our side.

Why bash the guy because he is overweight?  He seems to have a great attitude towards life and shows respect for people.

That's much more than what we see in the world today, especially from people with his clout.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Thank you. 

Didnt use to hate. 

When I came on here originally I helped many of People on here and another web site. During the time when all the phoenix area got destroyed bye hail storms. Other companies  where coming in and charging thousands of dollars more for roof  then they should. And taking deposits and never returning. So I went on here and another site and warned people . And told them if they had any question call me. Several  people  from here did. One particular person had a estimate  from a company  out of Texas.  The quote was for over 18000. And he was told it was unrepairable. I fixed it for 1200 and it still dont have any problems . I have donated my time to numerous  people on here  . During monsoon I have roofed tarped and helped almost  100 people off just this sight. And never have I ever ask for money first. Many of times doing the job and getting paid later or in trades. Then when my wife and daughter died .I came on here trying to hustle a little work. I had a 2 year old and 5 year old at home from ny stepdaughter who passed away from brain cancer as well as her mother. The situation I had left at home with no wife and two babys to raise  at the age of 54 was impossible.  I couldn't afford to leave the boys alone for hours at a time. So I turned here for repairs and little jobs that wouldn't take much time. Thinking I had freinds on here. Instead I got attacked by Del and Roosevelt  Mark. Which put me out of business  on here. 

Up until then I never had a problem .and if you look back I bet you that 90 percent of my bad post .Are because Dels bitch butt had to chime in. 

Funny that I've called Del mark and no bull out. And everyone of them is a no show. They all must be hanging out in a blind together  hiding  giving eachother Dutch Rudders.

So while your judging  peoples character maybe youshould take a  look at dels and no bulls post. Then take a poll of who want to keep us around. DEL ME AND NO BULL. 

You reroofed 100 peoples houses from this site alone?!?  🤦🏼

Good for JJ and he seemed likable and a humble guy.  He's worth ballpark 2 billion.  Yes, with a B.

If you were worth what he is, there is nothing you'd do the same way you now except take a crap and pull your trousers (girls wear pants) up.

I was amazed that there was at least 15+ people there.  Man, I wish I was rich.

The rules are different for rich people than they are for the rest of us.  Just the way it is. 

btw, I'll bet JJ can't do IT but I can make a sandwich.  :D

Eddie

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill@roofer said:

Yup you ever ate there? Pay more for a soggy sandwich then you do for a steak. 

My problem is.  With all that money He has to burn. Then why hire the people he did? Why turn it into a clown show. . And most of all why why why didnt He shot it a second time? When that Bull was laying there struggling to breath and live. Then looking up to the other 2 elk that where with him for help or whatever it was doing . Was very disturbing to me.  All the money he paid for the hunt . I think he could have afforded a second shot. If you listen to the Audio then you will here that after he shoots He has no idea if he hit it .where it is and if it's dead yet. Nope to busy high 5ing. Pathetic. Humpty Dumpty climbed off his throan long enough to make one shot then climbed back on.  Even when he got to the bull he sat on the wall afraid to fall off. Yup I hate.. ...

Now it's my time to make some haters. 

Nobull move the heck over because I'm taking your place here. 

I've got lots of money now and I'm going to.  bye me lots of cameras spotlights and go bail every illegal poacher, thief ,tweeker , and asshole I can and start my own guide service. .  

Now  taking applications. All you got to do is be able to cut locks jump fences and handle a spot light. But most importantly You must be a good liar. 

PM if interested. 

You’ve converted me. I hate him. 

49 minutes ago, stanley said:

dang, maybe I don’t hate him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

You reroofed 100 peoples houses from this site alone?!?  🤦🏼

Didnt say reroofed. Repaired many many of roofs and have done several reroofs also. And have painted  and did landscaping  plumbing and pretty much anything anyone has ask of me. Including taking in a black lab for Del who was full of cancer when I got her. Molly the lab was Dels best freinds dog. Who also  unfortunately passed away. I had Molly just over a year and a half. During that time I paid a couple grand on vet Bill's . Then had to put her down at home. 

Sure wish I new then Dels method of putting dogs down then . I would have just returned her and saved thousands . He could have just shot her.

1 minute ago, Bill@roofer said:

Didnt say reroofed. Repaired many many of roofs and have done several reroofs also. And have painted  and did landscaping  plumbing and pretty much anything anyone has ask of me. Including taking in a black lab for Del who was full of cancer when I got her. Molly the lab was Dels best freinds dog. Who also  unfortunately passed away. I had Molly just over a year and a half. During that time I paid a couple grand on vet Bill's . Then had to put her down at home. 

Sure wish I new then Dels method of putting dogs down then . I would have just returned her and saved thousands . He could have just shot her.

Hey Del and Mark ever think that all that money I was taking in from all these  rich guys on here. Went toward those vet Bill's? 

Nope.. 

Just like Stanley's problem. I wasn't donating enough. Stanley that's your real problem . Sure dont see you chiming in when nobull and del are bashing and calling everyone names and causing  drama. What a3 ,and jimmy complaining or other sponsers that I'm making them look bad? You sure dont mind it when your sponsers or people  that are donating to your cause are bashing everyday guys on her. You sure lay quiet..

Tell you what Stanley or who ever owns this site. I will bye coues whitetail  right now  cash money. Send me a pm or call me if interested.  Then I can hit the reject button anytime I want. And Not under any circumstances  allow any company or business that knowingly breaks the law advertising or  use this sight for any reason. 

Or you can let me know how much all these clowns are putting in coues whitetails pocket.  And I will match it. With the condition  I'm the only one to advertise on this site of any kind. Send me some numbers  . I'm serious. 

Bill,

I know I have never had the pleasure of meeting you.  I followed your plight reading the thread about you in the hospital.

Your daughter said some wonderful things about you and I know you are a good person and mean well. 

You're an individual full of countless experience, some wonderful while some devastating.  They all make you the man you are.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but reading your ramblings as of late is alarming.  You seem to be potentially making

bad decisions at every turn with meeting up for altercations and now "throwing money around."  I mean it when I say I don't want

to see you get taken advantage of.  Take some time to process things and surround yourself around good people for a while.

I am nobody to be telling anyone how to lead their life.  I just wouldn't forgive myself for never speaking up.

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Thank you. 

Didnt use to hate. 

5 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Hey Del and Mark ever think that all that money I was taking in from all these  rich guys on here. Went toward those vet Bill's? 

Nope.. 

Just like Stanley's problem. I wasn't donating enough. Stanley that's your real problem . Sure dont see you chiming in when nobull and del are bashing and calling everyone names and causing  drama. What a3 ,and jimmy complaining or other sponsers that I'm making them look bad? You sure dont mind it when your sponsers or people  that are donating to your cause are bashing everyday guys on her. You sure lay quiet..

Tell you what Stanley or who ever owns this site. I will bye coues whitetail  right now  cash money. Send me a pm or call me if interested.  Then I can hit the reject button anytime I want. And Not under any circumstances  allow any company or business that knowingly breaks the law advertising or  use this sight for any reason. 

Or you can let me know how much all these clowns are putting in coues whitetails pocket.  And I will match it. With the condition  I'm the only one to advertise on this site of any kind. Send me some numbers  . I'm serious. 

WTF?????????????

you didnt come here till 2019. that was after I told you to quit spamming a private little fishing site.

I put the free dog up in a forsale ad because a very very close friend of mine was extreamly sick, The dog was old, you called me a few months later and said it might have cancer, i said put it down its old and not fair to the animal.

• Like 1