Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

NL Pure

I have the 10x42's stunning image, the ergos are the biggest change, very comfy in the hand.

Also the rolling ball affect seems much less present to me. I've had the swaro 10x42 SV's in the past, a great bino for sure but to my eyes the NL's offer several important improvements.

Yes, I have the 12X42's and they are legit. Had the 12X50 EL HD's for years and these are a lot nicer surprisingly. My buddy has 12X50 EL's and was shocked at the difference when looking through them side by side on an elk hunt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

unaware?

I read some people have that effext with the el on rokslide. Almost like a fish eye lens.  Much less pronounced on the ne ones. Only seemedbtonaffect some people though with the el.

The els had an effect on me when I first glassed with them. If I panned sideways to fast it would make it appear like a distorted ball rolling into the center of the glass. It made me nauseous when it happened. I've used the els multiple times since and it has never bothered me again. It only happened when I panned sideways too fast. 

• Like 1

Anyone know who has the best deal on these?  I think I "need" a set of the 12's.  I assume Doug is usually the best buy, but figured I would double check.  

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Spent my first weekend behind them. They are awesome. 

20201014_164141.jpg

20201014_162211.jpg

You guys are killing me. I never thought there would be a upgrade from my el’s. The fov and weight are appealing on its own 

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

You guys are killing me. I never thought there would be a upgrade from my el’s. The fov and weight are appealing on its own 

I feel like I'm holding 8s, looking through 12s, with a 95 obj. They're great! 

• Like 4