My son and I drew 21 oct wt and 23 turkey!

Drew a late December 36 B whitetail, skunked on the Rocky Mopuntain Bighorn tho- Won't be complaining. Congrats to all who drew, condolensces to those he did not. Luck on your hunts

Oct unit 27. I wish they hadn't eliminated the November hunt. It will be hot in Oct.....but I am still glad to have a tag.

Amanda

Yeah, I wish they would have left the hunt in November. I got the same tag, and have been waiting 5 long years for that first choice. I am going up and start scouting next month with the trail cam that I am buying. Even with warm weather I am going to find that toad of a buck. :)

Skunked!

But I'm not complaining, I've still got a New Mexico antelope, Burro Mountain deer tag, Nevada deer tag, and I'm going back to Mexico for coues in January.

DEER NOT DRAWN!

oh well. Archery here we come.

23 October Whitetail for me 24B October for my son. This should be interesting. At least they are next to eachother.

Got 10 points for sheep now and no deer draw for whole family. Still got elk to look forward to.

No deer, no sheep.

Looks like I'll be trying to get a leftover tag again. I can't feel too bad about it as I was able to get a nice deer last year with a leftover tag.

Congrats to all that have drawn.