Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Legal mineral site attractents

21 minutes ago, Heat said:

Salt

Haha,  thats the one thing that i already got.  Bit how to make salt a bit more sexy? 🤔

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Water 

Ive seen lots of people just drop blocks with no water. I assume you are being you with a wise comment but water is critical to a salt lick to get it into the soil.  Best store bought lick i bought was a gel. Mixed right in the soil quickly.  Had a old and in decline buck show up with a doe at it. Zero mass but had nice width. 11 points on him too.  

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Ive seen lots of people just drop blocks with no water. I assume you are being you with a wise comment but water is critical to a salt lick to get it into the soil.  Best store bought lick i bought was a gel. Mixed right in the soil quickly.  Had a old and in decline buck show up with a doe at it. Zero mass but had nice width. 11 points on him too.  

Why didn’t you kill it?

26 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Why didn’t you kill it?

My now 16 year old son was in the blind with me earlier in the hunt.  At the time he was like 8, killed one of my smallest bucks with him in the blind with me and he was so excited. Wouldnt trade that moment for the world.  Of course je doesnt even remeber.  Lol

5 minutes ago, oz31p said:

What’s legal besides salt?

I was thinking maybe some kind of food based scent.  Honestly i dont know what all is out there. Thats why im here asking the hunting gods.  

9 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

But what exaxtly is a cornholer?

The Cornbagger....

• Haha 1