Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

2 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Does the tag have a date?  You been hitting the sauce tonight?  

Has nothing to do with the date of the tag !  Read it again ! 

I hate seeing cameras on every trail, water source, or wallow as much as the next guy, but I can't believe how many of you are showing support for this. MORE REGULATION IS NOT OUR FRIEND! This is just the start to loosing more freedom. WTF. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Unless he leaves this camera up and  a post trailcam ban  pic shows up with an animal that he later harvests even 1 year later or  5 years later or 10 years . Or he helps a buddy or a kid harvest that animal on purpose or not ! He can be ticketed for a violation.  There is no time stamp! Come guys your not thinking it through! 

I’m on your side here but come on! 5–10 years later??? Emotions seem to be taking over on an issue that should stay rational.

• Like 2

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

I’m on your side here but come on! 5–10 years later??? Emotions seem to be taking over on an issue that should stay rational.

True story my friend ! It will happen if we dont beat this! 

We are gaining freedom from the trail camera abuse that has been happening for years.  Cant use cameras wtf. Going to stop hunting?  
simple equation cameras equal money and fame!  
Not a loss of freedom.  

long range weapons really.   Dudes back in the day killed stuff with a sharps rifle at 1000+ yards. 

• Like 2

I don’t smoke weed.  No date stamp on the pictures. What’s your point? What can they prove. 

This is the first action I have seen in a long time that actually preserves and protects wildlife.   In the last 20 years the advancement in technology for hunters and recreators have all been to the peril of our wildlife.  Quads, rangers and razors have opened roads and put more people in more spots.  Google earth and the like have uncovered hidden canyons, springs, etc to more people, advancement in long range wounding\shooting, hunting clothing and gear even.  Muzzleloaders shooting 500 plus, people that have never shot a bow hunting archery season with xbows and now fn airbows, pistols with braces during the handgun hunts.  4-7 seasons per unit. 

Geez let animals win one back and take some pressure off the habitat and no more 24\7 365 scouting from your couch. 

Nice job G&F.  Hope we Make the primitive weapon hunts the next target to tighten back up now. 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Mogollonhunt555 said:

Lots of talk about not using cameras for the “taking” of wildlife. Anyone have the azgfd’s definition of “taking”?

“Take” means pursuing, shooting, hunting, fishing, trapping, killing, capturing, snaring or netting wildlife or placing or using any net or other device or trap in a manner that may result in capturing or killing wildlife.

• Like 1

SirRoyal message:  wake up people trail cameras are going to get ban next they are coming for all yours guns!!  
bury your trail cams and guns.  

I like taking pictures of wildlife with my cameras but I love to road hunt  

18 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I wish I loved anything as much as sirroyal loves trail cams.

Actually Trail cams are way down the list! Im passionate  about much more important things in life . Like God, Family , Friends,  America ,Freedom, Hunting, Sharing experiences with our younger generation !