Sign in to follow this  
KYBoy

Compilation of Arizona Trail Cam Footage

That was great!!! What was it about that location. Was it a trail junction or is there water nearby or a pass? What made you choose that spot?

• Like 1

That bear has a helluva limp. Awesome videos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZAV8ER said:

That was great!!! What was it about that location. Was it a trail junction or is there water nearby or a pass? What made you choose that spot?

Game trail junction and a little open area with acorns that the deer like to feed in. Deer food+trail intersection.

• Like 2

Very cool. I like near the end where the deer runs in and then stops like "oh I'm on camera". 

• Like 1

Super video. You captured most of the critters in that part of the world. 👍

The coati didn't much like the camera, and the lame bear was a repeat customer. Wonder if it had been shot or maybe caught in a trap. It appeared he never even tried to put his paw on the ground. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Super video. You captured most of the critters in that part of the world. 👍

The coati didn't much like the camera, and the lame bear was a repeat customer. Wonder if it had been shot or maybe caught in a trap. It appeared he never even tried to put his paw on the ground. 

Thanks for watching. Yes that lame bear came back twice. I am curious what happened. Hopefully it heals, but it sure looked like a bad injury. 

7 minutes ago, KYBoy said:

Thanks for watching. Yes that lame bear came back twice. I am curious what happened. Hopefully it heals, but it sure looked like a bad injury. 

Do you still have that camera out? If so, maybe the blackie will keep returning to provide injury updates. 😉

Also noticed how several times deer sniffed that one branch. Obviously one of them had left some scent on it.