azbirdhunter88

F New Mexico

2 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Waiting for you to get bashed. How rude of you. 

Don’t care . I thought nm sucked before it was cool 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a family member die yesterday from covid. I agree that if your susceptible to it that you should distance. If you have a family member susceptible to it then they should tell you to distance. But if your family member is a war hero and raised a good family, I don’t know how to tell them to stay the F home! Either way I agree with the statement here. Personal responsibility is key!! My uncle went out like a hero in my eyes. And nobody was going to tell him what to do!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, bojangles said:

If her grandmother is in danger, it’s not my responsibility.  It’s the grandmas, and her family’s. People have been getting infectious disease for thousands of years.  Suddenly, disease is a crime.  This isn’t a pandemic.  99.96 survival rate.  This is fascism.  
mask mandates are fascism, and those who support them are fascists.  Fascism is where the government controls everything.  They even mandate healthcare.  
turn the tv off, go outside.  There are not bodies piled up in the streets.  There are no mass graves.  People aren’t dying at an unusual rate.  

Exactly. If she was that worried about someone in her family her ace would be at home and not in public. Your still 6 feet away when getting a dang room. Better chance catching the stupid flu (covid some call it) on your way to work getting gas and a coffee. 

I listend to the Gov. of Florida talk Today for the first time. He is sending Kids to School ,no lockdowns and said His State is no worse than Places that are making you shut up shop. IE He mentioned Cal., NY.,PA. It is what it is . Be smart and no worse than the Flu. I know several my age that have had it . Some just like a cold or the flu some that were heavy or Fat got Pnumonia were in hospital sick. Stay Healthy and Your chances of being healthy are great. 64, High blood pressure ,Asthma and anxiety ,and I felt just like a chest cold for 9 days. Girlfriend same age and a smoker felt like the flu for 9 days. No after affects .We are normal weight though. Wasn't going to live life paranoid. 3 months laterWe took a 1month trip around the Country. AMEN. Stay healthy .Family and Friends in Pa are scared shitless I can tell You. 1 Sister wouldn't even hug me.  Dem. Gov has them all scared..........................BOB! 

• Like 3

I grew up in NM. F NM. Its always sucked. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I grew up in NM.  There is a reason I live here now. F NM 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Apparently , but whats its purpose ?

To charge more on speeding tickets. 

• Like 3

Our governor is crazy.  We are pretty much in lockdown again and her new requirements to get out of lockdown are nearly impossible to meet, so it won't be changing any time soon.  Kids have been at home doing Zoom school since this started, which is also completely ridiculous.  I guess she never read the Danish masking study, which is the only randomized controlled trial on masking and did not show a benefit.  Don't blame the businesses, they are just trying to stay open and not get shut down or fined.  So yes, NM is pretty screwed up but it keeps the crowds away.

Every time I visit my in laws in Arizona and see all the urban sprawl, people everywhere and horrible traffic I say " F Arizona, this place is too crowded".

• Like 1