Team STO

Urgent need of Hornandy 6.5 Ammo for hunt

1 hour ago, Flashgun said:

Sportsmans at I17 and 101 about 5 minutes ago..

image0 (3).jpeg

This is exactly why he needs to write down what F in caliber he’s looking for.  The future of shooting is screwed 🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

This is exactly why he needs to write down what F in caliber he’s looking for.  The future of shooting is screwed 🤦‍♂️

Who knows what he really wants?? But don't get so worked up man. It's all going to be alright. He will check back in someday...

1 hour ago, Flashgun said:

Sportsmans at I17 and 101 about 5 minutes ago..

image0 (3).jpeg

Probably gone now.

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

He told you what caliber..... I think you are looking for what cartridge. You are right, the future is screwed...

• Like 6

Man ... you guys are BRUTAL.  

• Like 1

I'm needing a couple boxes of 7.62....and a haircut

• Haha 3

On 12/19/2020 at 6:19 PM, Brix8984 said:

How soon are you needing it? I’m deployed until the end of the month but I think I have a box or two of eld-x and no longer have a 6.5. 

Thanks for your service. Leaving the 26th and returning the 30th. If you want to move them I will buy it after I return. 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, yotebuster said:

Creedmoor for the peanut gallery. I rushed the post yes, but was fortunate to meet some good guys right away who set us up. Some of you are exactly why I dont visit or post on these chat boards. Too many know-it-all opiniated keyboard terrorrists. While you sit here and try to validate your egos, I will be enjoying a Whitetail hunt with my 15-year old hunting partner. He is a tenacious, yet ethical young hunter who filled ten Az big game tags before turning 15. Treating him to a friends ranch in Texas. Don’t worry, the future is bright in our house. Are you doing your part to pass the torch or just complaining and stirring up crap.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Team STO said:

Creedmoor for the peanut gallery. I rushed the post yes, but was fortunate to meet some good guys right away who set us up. Some of you are exactly why I dont visit or post on these chat boards. Too many know-it-all opiniated keyboard terrorrists. While you sit here and try to validate your egos, I will be enjoying a Whitetail hunt with my 15-year old hunting partner. He is a tenacious, yet ethical young hunter who filled ten Az big game tags before turning 15. Treating him to a friends ranch in Texas. Don’t worry, the future is bright in our house. Are you doing your part to pass the torch or just complaining. 

Lol. Just come back when you need more ammo. Or a hunt in kansas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Team STO said:

Creedmoor for the peanut gallery. I rushed the post yes, but was fortunate to meet some good guys right away who set us up. Some of you are exactly why I dont visit or post on these chat boards. Too many know-it-all opiniated keyboard terrorrists. While you sit here and try to validate your egos, I will be enjoying a Whitetail hunt with my 15-year old hunting partner. He is a tenacious, yet ethical young hunter who filled ten Az big game tags before turning 15. Treating him to a friends ranch in Texas. Don’t worry, the future is bright in our house. Are you doing your part to pass the torch or just complaining and stirring up crap.

Lots of good dudes here, including some that messed with ya.  Its the internet and we get bored.  Good luck to you and your son, hope you have lots of fun. For the record i assumed 6.5 cm right off the batt.  Please post pics of your success when you get back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Team STO said:

So does this mean you're not rockin a b!tch biscuit?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2