loboscout

CW Long Range Meet Up: January 30, 2021

January 30, a few of us have already planned to meet up to shoot rocks and lay claim to bragging rights. Anyone that beats me at whatever games we make up will get a shooting bag or something.

For anyone interested, I'll have my long range gear, shooting bags, etc. I am more than willing to share what I know as long as others do the same. I'm not an expert, but I am no slouch either. Mainly, you'll just get regurgitation of what I learned on the shooting range with a couple military sniper instructors and what I have picked up from good shooters at the PRS matches in Phoenix. Even if you just want to come and hang out, I'll have a rifle you can shoot a mag or two. I can guarantee if you can press a trigger without disturbing the rifle, you will make hits as far as we have steel. If you shoot my ammo, a contribution would be appreciated.

Time is 8:00 am until we are done.

Specific location is to be determined, but probably on the South side of the Valley. Probably between Maricopa and Gila Bend so the North West guys can come around the Mountain.

PM me if you are interested in going. There are probably half dozen confirmed right now. A couple of them are rookie friends of mine so everyone is welcome.

• Like 3

Great idea!  

3 hours ago, CouesPursuit said:

Great offer and much appreciated. Sure wish it was a week later after hunting seasons closed! 

You will already have your deer... I think this could easily become a regular thing. I know I like getting together.

3 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

So are you shooting rocks or steel or both?

Hopefully all steel, but rocks are always an option.

I have a bunch, enough to set up to 1000 with several at different distances in between.

Looks like we may have a crew.

Follow this for details. I am gonna call some yotes this next couple of weeks and scout locations.

I will post all the info needed here.

If you have steel and hangers, PM me. I have a bunch, but more is mo betterer.

3 minutes ago, loboscout said:

You will already have your deer... I think this could easily become a regular thing. I know I like getting together.

Waterfowl with my 10 yo lab!

• Like 1